Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Any magnet will work. If its to large you may light up more LED's than you want since some of the LLID's are small and mounted close together. I keep a small magnet I use to check smoke detectors stuck to the back door of my van so its easy to find.
    I'm good at making things cold...You can ask my first two wives!

I like to use a tool already in my bag- a magnet on a telescoping handle, used for picking up small, dropped items. The wrong end is sticking out, but all I have to do is hold it sideways with the correct end near the LLID switch. It is all metal so I don't hold closer than an inch or two. It has never failed, and has never lit up a neighboring LLID.

thanks for advise to all

dear
    i want to replace the LCD display of rtac chiller how can install the dyna view and tech view ch530 and how can save the old set points please tell me all procedure thanks for your nice cooperation.

I want to replace the LCD/Display, can any one guide me how to replace the LCD display and how to re install the TECH VIEW and Dyna view CH 530?

Mr Rauf, No offense but I suggest you would be best served by engaging a service company in your area that are familiar with this type of equipment and the work you are requesting guidance for.
    Necessity is the mother of invention

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123