+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your signature...

Post Likes

Your signature...

What is the definition behind your signature? Just something I'm curious about.

My new signature is one I used to disarm an older client who said she didn't want someone just in school doing her service and check.

"I may be new in the field, but I've surrounded myself by great instructors, in one of the best HVAC programs in the Midwest, and I've surrounded myself with great people who know a lot about the industry. I am new, but I will not fail you, I will not let you down, and if I get stuck, I know someone who knows, and I can have it remedied faster than you can raise your voice to me."

Post Likes
    Though I may make a slight shortening of that.

Post Likes
    yea shorten it to

I may be new but I know who to a ask for help with a problem

or get testy with

were you born kn owing all there is to..................( what ever they do)
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Whats a sig? LOL...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Whats a sig? LOL...
    All that manure on the roads in Lancaster County got your head messed up again?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DMACCGrad11 View Post
    What is the definition behind your signature? Just something I'm curious about.

My new signature is one I used to disarm an older client who said she didn't want someone just in school doing her service and check.

"I may be new in the field, but I've surrounded myself by great instructors, in one of the best HVAC programs in the Midwest, and I've surrounded myself with great people who know a lot about the industry. I am new, but I will not fail you, I will not let you down, and if I get stuck, I know someone who knows, and I can have it remedied faster than you can raise your voice to me."
    Isn't that the Boy Scout Motto? Your heart is in the right place...It's just a sig. It doesn't have to have any meaning if you don't want it to.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    All that manure on the roads in Lancaster County got your head messed up again?
    LOL... Could be. We actually had a some dry weather here for more then just 2 days. So teh lack of rain wasn't washing it off the roads as much as it use to.

ROFL.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in