Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair Tax Act

this is one of the points being argued by the candidates for the senate seat here.
    http://www.fairtaxvolunteer.org/smart/sketch.html
    the democractic candidate is against it, the republican candidate is for it. after seeing the commercials on tv, i am sure the democratic senatorial commitee, either has not read the bill, or, they know that if it passes, it will take away their biggest weapon of class warfare. i am more inclined to belive the latter
    http://www.fairtax.org/
    i wanted to put a picture here

Dems/libs do NOT want the wage earner to have control of his own money. The fair tax law would put 100% earned wages control in the hands of the worker.

Everyone would pay their FAIR share through purchases the worker decides for him/herself to make. You don't purchase...you don't pay taxes. Nothing more fair than that.

It would eliminate the need for the IRS, the biggest scam in federal government. As it is, they spend more money retreiving owed taxes than they collect. No more filing by April 15. All filing would be done by businesses as a matter of routine.

Whatever you manage to scrimp and save to leave for your kids would be 100% your kids.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

something does not seem right its too simple thats what it is, think of all the irs employees who would be out of a job.

Originally posted by Edmund Forsthe
    something does not seem right its too simple thats what it is, think of all the irs employees who would be out of a job.
    ================================================== ==========

And your point is...?

They can have all the part time jobs people have had to take to pay their taxes.

Besides, fewer taxes=more money spent=more product demand=more jobs.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

if congress and the senate can't debate and argue it will never become law. the only time there was no argument was when the usa declared war on japan and the axis allies, i'm sure if that was at the present day it would of been clouded by arguements on the floor.

Its a miracle!!!!!

Bootlen and I agree on something...lol

Its high time we get rid of the Non-Federal Reserve and the jackboot Internal Robbery Service, that does the mafia style collecting for that entity.

But.....

I may be getting cynical at my old age, I dont believe Americans have the willpower or the fortitute to make those kind of changes to our goverment, at this point in time.

Now the day of reckoning is ahead of us. For what I can tell, our currency is going to collapse somewhere down the line, which is going to make the depression look like a cakewalk. It may be, that this will be the time that we will rise and make things right, I sure hope so, not for myself, but for my children, grandchildren and those to follow.

I hate to think that our children and grandchildren will ask us, what I asked my parents after WWII.....how did you all let this happen.

Roy

Originally posted by royc
    Its a miracle!!!!!

Bootlen and I agree on something...lol

Its high time we get rid of the Non-Federal Reserve and the jackboot Internal Robbery Service, that does the mafia style collecting for that entity.

But.....

I may be getting cynical at my old age, I dont believe Americans have the willpower or the fortitute to make those kind of changes to our goverment, at this point in time.

Now the day of reckoning is ahead of us. For what I can tell, our currency is going to collapse somewhere down the line, which is going to make the depression look like a cakewalk. It may be, that this will be the time that we will rise and make things right, I sure hope so, not for myself, but for my children, grandchildren and those to follow.

I hate to think that our children and grandchildren will ask us, what I asked my parents after WWII.....how did you all let this happen.

Roy

================================================== =========

Nothing miraculous about it. You post on enough topics and you're bound to run across something about which you're right.

Proud member of KA Club

Bootlen your so generous, you warm my hearth...grin.

Roy

Originally posted by royc
    Bootlen your so generous, you warm my hearth...grin.

Roy
    ================================================== =========

Aw, pshaw. It's nuthin'.

Proud member of KA Club

What is FAIR? Our tax laws are set up to help people with children, people that donate to charity, people that don't make much money, and people with home loans. The fair tax bill would help people who are tight. If you really want to be FAIR, take the total budget, divide it by the number of citizens, and this is what each person owes.

Originally posted by bigtime
    What is FAIR? Our tax laws are set up to help people with children, people that donate to charity, people that don't make much money, and people with home loans. The fair tax bill would help people who are tight. If you really want to be FAIR, take the total budget, divide it by the number of citizens, and this is what each person owes.
    ================================================== ==========

Now THAT would be FAIR.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bigtime
    The fair tax bill would help people who are tight.
    not true, what do tight people do with their money? they either put it in savings, or they invest it. either way their money contributes to the growth of the economy. tight people also tend to spend their money on higher end, higher priced stuff. they may not buy much, but when they do they want their moneys worth. the big advantage to the fair tax bill is that products manufactored in the us could be done so for about 20% cheaper, making it easier to compete with foreign made goods.
    i wanted to put a picture here

You should just pay your taxes and quit *****ing about what is fair and unfair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast