You've probably already seen a lot of them. The bumper stickers. You know the ones that say "lets not elect him this time either", and "like father like son, one term only".

Well I saw one the other day that sums up for me the fact these folks have lost total touch with reality.

The bumper sticker read: "Reelect Bush. We've talked about Armageddon long enough."

Liberals: What a lost and sissified mess.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

I saw this one--Dated Edwards/Married Kerry--???WTF

how about this one, god is punishing florida for electing bush with hurricanes.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Ole Mikey Moore is getting lazy college students to register to vote by by offering to do their laundry and other menial chores. The dumbass is calling this the "Slacker tour".

He is admitting that he is trying to get "slacker" college students to vote in the hopes that they will add to the already bizarre array of people who think this political performer can actually be the president.

This is akin to rounding up bums and other destitute people, giving them $5 and the promise of a pint after their vote is cast and bussing them to them polls.

What is funny is that of the college students MM is getting to register there are many who are going to vote for President Bush, now that they have been made "Moore" aware of the issues.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

What is funny is that of the college students MM is getting to register there are many who are going to vote for President Bush, now that they have been made "Moore" aware of the issues.
    Clever play on words.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.