remember for President
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tell it like it is remember!
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????!

there isn't a chance in hell for someone like me to get elected.or even nominated.

I have no "favorite industries",to give me money to support my candidacy.

I have no allegiences to any particular "side" ,that would consistantly get a rubber stamp from me.so no group could actually count on me, I call 'em as I see 'em.so there is no money there.

as hitler put it, i'm "politically unreliable",I would be one of the first he put in the concentration camps,despite my not being jewish.

I am antagonistic to the thought that the system can only be fixed from the inside. I would rather gut the system to rebuild it(pretty much as is,except without the overriding influences of special intrests).which I know can't happen becuse the "intrests" already exist and change doesn't come from a vacuum.

and I would actually want to shrink the national debt,stop the national deficit spending habit.hell. I would abolish the federal reserve,(because of distrust of the "mindthink",of the creators of that form of stable money.)and re-create one just like it,except that the actual intrests were paid strictly to the US treasury.if we are going to have "fiat" money. I see no need to have private investors be able to profit from the bonds giving the fed reserve,its "credit".why should foreigners have such a big stake in america's well being.china is our largest bondholder today,does that influence our policy to them... you bet. or saudi arabia's trillion dollars in our stockmarket.we can't come down too hard on them either.
    and that would mean "war". with the global banking elites.

the first bank of the US had its charter expire in 1811,the british(the major shareholders in that bank) weren't happy.we got the war of 1812.
    andrew jackson abolished(refused to renew the charter)the second bank in 1836. the bankers revolted and caused the panic of 1837.
    abe lincold decided for the US to issue"greenbacks",constitutional money.bankers funded the south and the north and helped along a civil war.erlangers in the south and morgans in the north,both in the Rothschild orbit.
    jpmorgan(originally incorporated george peabody and co in 1738 in london) caused the panic of 1895 and the panic of 1907, we got the federal reserve.that whole jekyll island clan.bankers intrests.

I would want growth to be sustainable,
    todays finance capitalism,I don't feel is sustainable.we will run into enviromental barriers.
    resource scarcity.
    pollution
    over population.

the economic growth rate is too high. great for portfolios ,but can the american experiment survive?in a way that preserves human dignity?

no way, I'm no candidate.

and my disdain of organised religion,that is a non-starter.

the sad fact is that the pityful excuse of a political system we have today is the result of the "best" people could make out of thin air.

the people and their superstitions and inbred tradition of cronyism,is like a crutch and a handicap at the same time.

the way people are divided against each other, is a result of centuries of in-fighting ,that people don't even know about,yet they are keeping the traditions alive.

and low-life scumbags like karl rove,have all the knowledge they need to sell out everybody by using the deficiencies of human nature ,aginst us.machievelli was right. and until there is a perception altering in the mass consciosness,there will be only gradual change,where things stay the same.

because whether people like it or not; we are predictable. and the percentages are set. those that are heirs to the system,know best how to keep the sun from ever shining on the truth.just like those that went before them.

jfkennedy also wanted to change the money system,he died too.

you don't mess with "big money";and that is what runs for president these days.

but thanks for the thought.

There you go again.

Have you guys been smoking that dope again?

as far as the legalization of marijauna,i'm for it.

right now,anybody that wants it can get it.
    I see no reason to believe that if it was decriminalized,anybody not smoking it now would start,that wouldn't have already.that is just a myth perpetuated by those against it.

and in my book people have the right to adjust their own body chemistry; be it by eating/overeating,exercising,meditating,or smoking dope.or drinking alchohol for that matter. I also see the need for some people to be on other anti-depressants,like ritalin/prozac/wellbutrin/paxil,etc.
    personally I don't think those "new" drugs concocted by the pharmaceutical industry are as safe as marijauna.but there is no reason to exclude the use of any beneficial drug ,that is right for some people.

just recently the drug vioxx was taken off the market,because of health concerns.not addressed by the FDA,which has become a rubber stamp for the pharma industry.
    as well as the possibility of paxil causing suicidal tendencies in children.

while these examples of dangerous drugs gets thru the system,a "safe" drug like cannabis,has too many uses that would harm too many intrests to be allowed to regain its old place in the economy.
    cannabis has been used for thousands of years by virtually all societies,and civilizations.
    even george washington and thomas jefferson grew marijauna.ben franklin also used to imbibe the smoke.franklin at one time even brought the plant"jimson weed" over to england. to show people there its narcotic effects.

so people today, should not think that if someone uses cannabis, they will be unable to thrive and excel in whatever they decide.again , the contrary is just a myth.

In fact as president, I would propose an initiative, to reinstitute the use of hemp in agriculture and industry.

in southern states that are finding the tobacco quotas dwindleing,due to foreign competition.they could grow hemp.

before the marijauna tax act of 1937,hemp was one of the top cash crops in the south. states like kentucky and tennessee,were major cultivators.even mcCormicks reaper was built to harvest hemp.

the reason being that hemp is the strongest natural fibre.

it was (ans still is,sisal)used for rope making.textiles clothes,upholstry,sails,and paper .all sorts of industrial uses .one of Thomas Paines points when he made the case for american independence,was that we were rich in hemp; and therefor could sustain the products we need .

it also is a plant that is easy on the soil. it does not use up the nutrients in the soil like tobacco does.

one acre of hemp pulp produces as much useable pulp as 7 acres of forest wood pulp.and that acre of hemp could be regrown for the next year,whereas the forest would take years to replenish.
    and hemp paper is one of the most durable there is.
    thomas jeffersons draft of the declaration of independence was written on hemp paper.

in fact those two reasons,paper and rope were two of the reasons it was taxed out of legality.

duponte was coming out with a new product,nylon.problem was that it was good for the same things hemp was and it was more expensive.so they were one of the forces behind the creation of that act in 1937.

another was william randolf hearst. he with his newspaper empire, was also in the pulp production side with large landholdings in central and south america.his buisness was to keep another competitor from the market place.so he was another force behind the creation of that act.

being that the pharmaceutical companies were still mostly just chemical companies ,they weren't in on it ...yet.

in fact one of the many organizations that fought the tax act was "the american medical association".for it was widely used and known to have many medicinal qualities.even today,drug companies are trying to copy the effect of the cannabinoids,but aren't haveing great luck at doing it cheaply.since ,if people were using this as medicine,they wouldn't even have to go to canada. they could just grow it in their back yard.it was growing here when the white man came and it still is.so that is one industry that really doesn't want to see marijauna decriminalized and used in the medical industry.even though many people that suffer from ; cancer,aids,MS,MD,wasting disease,arthritis,etc. say that it is the ONLY drug that works for them. as well as its "anti-depressant effects.chemotherapy and aids patients say it is the only thing that helps them keep on weight. and comfortable,without the worse side effects of the "man-made" drugs.this would cost the pharmaceutical industry billions.

and all those people it helped would improve their quality of life andsave money doing it,they could grow their own.and that money could be spent on themselves and their families. this would help local economies too. more so than a republican "tax cut".How about $600/month.for some peoples prescriptions. that is a crime.

and there is the fact that hemp seeds are rich in oils that could be used to make "bio-diesel". we can alleviate our dependence on foreign oil and it burns cleaner than petro diesels/gasoline.and again american farmers get the money.

not to mention that those seeds are very rich in nutrients and are a cheap source of food.for people and animals. again "homegrown economy".

and these are just some of the ways that as an agricultural/industrial staple that the USA could benefit and make money stay here in this country,cutting our trade deficit.

and the money we wouldn't be spending on the "drug war" would save us billions/year also.and it would improve our reputation around the world because we will finally be dealing with "our" problem instead of just blaming other countries.we have columbia and afghanistan,making all the drugs we can do.
    to do this we would need to be resolute. our conviction that drugs are a social problem,not a criminal one.we would have to decriminalize it all.make it so persons over the age of 18 could get a doctors prescription.it may be their problem,but societies cure at this point is worse than the disease.

let the courts prosecute violent offenders.if your high,if your not high; and you ;rob,kill,rape,molest a child,whatever. let the law deal with you.

now we would have room in those jails to keep the serious threats to society away untill they are too old to fight anymore,or anything else for that matter.

the taxpayers will save money by just fighting crime and not lifestyles.

and the biggest inroad legalization would make would be the taking away of billions of dollars/year from organized criminals that traffic drugs.
    street gangs would have to get a job,they couldn't drive bmw's anymore because the crack would be going thru the pharmacist.
    these gangs,in all these countries,fight,kill,kidnap,generally are territorial to keep their "market".
    and that is from the corrupt officials/generals/heads of state to the rebel gangs to the smugglers,to the domestic drug distribution networks,to the international banking houses that make large profits off laundering billions every year.to the kids on the street.

they would all have to find another way to make money.

and those billions of usually earned cash, would instead of going to criminals , could be spent in this country, adding to the real world market. again helping the economy of the USA.
    if people could grow their own drugs, they would have more money to spend on their families. maybe even on their kids education.

the thing is that if this was a perfect world,we could just say,"don't do it". but it isn't.

and at this point we are wasting our resources on another war we can't win. and it tears apart the fabric of society at the same time.

because ,one thing for all of you out there that don't think drugs are aceptable at all.

you are all related to someone that uses them.

so is this a war against your own family?

If remember was president we would have 6 hour state of the union addresses !

Senior Tech Guest
    And did he forget to mention that right before he wrote this that he smoked a fat one...

Originally posted by remember
    there isn't a chance in hell for someone like me to get elected.or even nominated.

you can say that again

aw come on now was it not every kids dream to one day grow up and become president of this great nation of ours. think positve theres still a snowball's chance in hell.

Only if you believe in Hell, you know that mythological place that isn't mentioned in a popular fairy tale-NIV

is that place not where we are right now?

Oh no, far from it.

If Kerry becomes president, I am sure this nation will suffer greatly. It is an unGodly nation at best, right now, but we need the leadership of a man that depends on God just as much as his fellow Americans. Ban gay marriage, it is the last sin, and we will fall because of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast