Trouble getting a part.

I am working on a unit and having trouble getting a part. I found one on this site Removed link

It's pretty damn expensive but may be my only option. I have contacted my local bryant dealer and also called a carrier dealer not local and both told me the part is obsolete.

I am needing this 5 minute compressor time delay board. $$$ bucks is outrageous! I have never ordered from this site, are they reliable?
    Please refer to the site rules about pricing, links Etc.
    Last edited by Stamas; 08-10-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: .

If you were in the trade you would know what you need.

Diy Alert..................
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Wow, thank you for your kind help.

I dont know what part you need, but what KH is refering to is an experienced Tech can make a 5min Time Delay Relay board for you...
    Testing....Signature on Full Site Forum

Well, I have been in the trade for a few years, but I am sometimes still a little green on a few things. The reason for joining this forum is so I can have a good chain of experienced techs that I can ask questions when I am unsure.

In the past i've made a timer box to delay the start of two condensing units that were independantly controlled, each had to have a six minute delay on start and each could not start within six minutes of the other, it was on a dairy farm out in the sticks and their power supply wasn't really big enough.
    I ended up using four din rail programmable timers and a couple of relays, and a toggle switch for when i was servicing and didn't want to wait twelve minutes

Not sure what your original timer did and how it was interfaced into the system but i'm sure if a guy made it in the first place another guy can make something that does the same job.

Jon

Sure you need another one? Digital thermostat probably has a 5 minute time delay built in.