Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 113

Thread: Muslim threat;

  1. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Adam the etire world is in the grip of this so called religion,this isn't the dark ages as much as Islam would like it to be

    Even if all muslims do not feel this way they are still a part of a murderous entity.

    These people are not seeking coexistence , they demand others believe and follow their beliefs under pain of death.

    Yes during periods of time so called Christians did engage in murder etc. That still didn't make it right , however Jesus taught love,kindness,and that those who lived by the sword would die by the sword.

    Islam teaches death,torture,and enslavement for all infadels or nonbelievers.
    The system of Islam has as its intent World domination by force if necessary. Their holy book as well as their history clearly attests to this as a primary goal.

    Christianity does not seek World domination by force or intimidation nor does the Christian Bible make any such claim.

    Making the claim of "moral equivlancy" that Christanity is just as guilty as Islam is not only false, it fails to address the fact that it is Islam not Christanity that is the enemy we currently are dealing with at the moment.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  2. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Even if all muslims do not feel this way they are still a part of a murderous entity.
    The dentist my wife worked alongside as a hygienist is a Muslim born in India who moved here when he was 20. He has never murdered anyone, he does not force his wife to sit at home and cover her head (she is his office manager), we have been to their house numerous times and no where have I seen anti American or anti Christian propaganda. He is a good, nice, hardworking AMERICAN citizen who happens to practice Islam. This by no means makes him an accessory to murder as you are implying simply because he follows the religion. Your backwards way of thinking would mean that my mother is also an accessory to child molestation since she is Catholic. I really can’t believe you guys think this way.
    You are saying all Muslims are part of a murderous entity, thus all Catholics are part of a child molestation ring. It makes no sense either way. The extremists are part of a murderous entity and the horny priests are part of a child molestation cover up. This has nothing to do with the millions of Muslims and Catholics who follow their religion with no intention to murder others or molest children.

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    The dentist my wife worked alongside as a hygienist is a Muslim born in India who moved here when he was 20. He has never murdered anyone, he does not force his wife to sit at home and cover her head (she is his office manager), we have been to their house numerous times and no where have I seen anti American or anti Christian propaganda. He is a good, nice, hardworking AMERICAN citizen who happens to practice Islam. This by no means makes him an accessory to murder as you are implying simply because he follows the religion. Your backwards way of thinking would mean that my mother is also an accessory to child molestation since she is Catholic. I really can’t believe you guys think this way.
    You are saying all Muslims are part of a murderous entity, thus all Catholics are part of a child molestation ring. It makes no sense either way. The extremists are part of a murderous entity and the horny priests are part of a child molestation cover up. This has nothing to do with the millions of Muslims and Catholics who follow their religion with no intention to murder others or molest children.

    You are absolutely correct when you say that there are many "good" and "peaceful" muslims.

    One must be careful to make the distinction between the people and the system of Islam. It is Islam the system that is inherently evil. There are many muslims who do not understand the basic beliefs of thier Islamic system just as there are many Christians who have little understanding of Christianity.

    My claim is that it is Islam the system that is evil and those who actually adhere to the teachings of the Koran must work to seek World domination by force if necessary.

    Not all muslims actually understand Islamic doctrine and therefore need to be educated regarding their own religious-governmental-economic-military-legal system which has at its core World domination for Allah!
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,076
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    In many ways this is accurate. Islam sucks the God given rights of choice from mankind. Islam sucks the political system of where Muslims become most active into a black void of Sharia law.

    I know that page does not care for my Star Trek analogies, but if you want to understand Islam, watch the first four episodes of Star Trek, Next Generation concerning the Borg and then watch the Star Trek movie First Contact.

    The Islamic creed is absolutely; "You must assimilate! Resistance is futile."
    Also like "The Trouble with Tribbles"
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Not all muslims actually understand Islamic doctrine and therefore need to be educated regarding their own religious-governmental-economic-military-legal system which has at its core World domination for Allah!
    I am curious how you know more about Islam than say someone who has lived and breathed it their whole life. You seem to know that its core beliefs are hatred and world domination, yet these peaceful Muslims are in the dark and so mislead in their own religion.
    That would be like an atheist, who has never been to a Catholic mass, a Christian service, or bible study telling them that he knows more about their religion than they do and the inner workings of it because he read a few books and did some research.
    You must have sympathy for these idiotic zombie Muslims who believe they are good people doing good things and trying to live a good life as they follow a religion determined for world domination……….

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,290
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Also like "The Trouble with Tribbles"
    HAHAHAHAHAA

    Now that's funny!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  7. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    Religions are man made. All religions have become infected with evil influence. Christian religions have absorbed the evil influence through the Roman Catholic Church, which hijacked Christianity 400 years after Christ walked the Earth and dominated Christianity ever since. Even Protestant denominations are merely spinoffs of the RCC and continue to hold to way too much RCC dogma.

    As a Christian, I follow only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are told to us from the New Testament. I consider the entire New Testament to be either directly from or inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ. I will and have attended and even been an ardent member of different denominational churches over the years and have enjoyed my time with fellow Christians in those churches. I simply don't agree that all of organized religions activities and even doctrines are directly from Jesus Christ the Son or God the Father through the Holy Spirit. Too often organized religions get too involved in political matters, which is not something that Jesus ever teaches us to do.

    I am a saint of the true church of Jesus Christ as is defined in the New Testament. I am a born again Christian in that after denying Jesus Christ and doing a lot of study about Jesus Christ, I came to the realization as an adult that Jesus Christ is who He says He is and that He is my Lord and Saviour.

    Any more questions of my faith?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Religions are man made. All religions have become infected with evil influence. Christian religions have absorbed the evil influence through the Roman Catholic Church, which hijacked Christianity 400 years after Christ walked the Earth and dominated Christianity ever since. Even Protestant denominations are merely spinoffs of the RCC and continue to hold to way too much RCC dogma.

    As a Christian, I follow only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are told to us from the New Testament. I consider the entire New Testament to be either directly from or inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ. I will and have attended and even been an ardent member of different denominational churches over the years and have enjoyed my time with fellow Christians in those churches. I simply don't agree that all of organized religions activities and even doctrines are directly from Jesus Christ the Son or God the Father through the Holy Spirit. Too often organized religions get too involved in political matters, which is not something that Jesus ever teaches us to do.

    I am a saint of the true church of Jesus Christ as is defined in the New Testament. I am a born again Christian in that after denying Jesus Christ and doing a lot of study about Jesus Christ, I came to the realization as an adult that Jesus Christ is who He says He is and that He is my Lord and Saviour.

    Any more questions of my faith?
    Yes, do you think you are saved through faith alone?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  9. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

    Any more questions of my faith?
    I have no questions of your faith, just the post you made was confusing to me. You say that you are not following a religion, but you are christian. Then you say religion is man made but you are following the teachings of a man.

    I respect you though. I think the way you do it, follow the word and take care of yourself and work on getting to heaven is much better than claiming to be religious and attending church every weekend just to make an appearance and then not lead any kind of "christian" life outside of that.

  10. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Yes, do you think you are saved through faith alone?
    oh no, now this is going to be a train wreck, you know not to ask christians that question jim! my money says kfridge gets involved real quick.....

  11. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    oh no, now this is going to be a train wreck, you know not to ask christians that question jim! my money says kfridge gets involved real quick.....
    I'm sorry, I have been waiting for this and I saw an opening lol. But I am sincere in knowing Robo's thoughts.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    this is a whole new topic unrelated to islam.
    It relates to Islam in as much as Islam cannot be from God unless Christianity is completely false.
    my point i was making was that christianity was also a terrorist organization years ago
    Not true. Christainity is following the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ does not teach us to do what the Roman Catholic Church did during the Crusades. The Crusades had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ other then the RCC abusing the name of Jesus to commit evil acts. It should also be noted that at that time, the RCC was also the same as Islam in that it was also a political organization that controlled an army of believers.
    and that its followers believe they are the chosen ones.
    Not even close to what Christians believe or ever have believed. You may be thinking of Hebrews/Jews. Christians understand that literally every human in the Universe has the right to the gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ.
    during the crusdaes were all christians terrorists?
    Not at all. In fact, being a Christian had nothing to do with the acts of terrorism commited by people claiming to fight in the name of Jesus. Terrorists who thought of themselves as Christian were terrorists, not Christians who followed the teachings of Jesus Christ. It was the RCC that was responsible for the Crusades, not Jesus Christ.
    did every christian during the crusades kill people?
    No one ever truthfully killed anyone in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ does not condone our killing one another. We do the killing on our own, against the teachings of Jesus Christ.
    did every german during WWII kill jews?
    What does any of this walk down history lane have to do with today's problem with Islam declaring war on the rest of the world?
    how can you encompass a whole group?
    Because every member of that group is being taught to commit murder by the organization itself. The RCC changed it's ways and no longer promotes killing of non-Christians. If the RCC had not changed it's teachings, I would be saying that Catholics must abandon the RCC or be considered terrorists.
    it pisses me off the people posting here who are saying ALL MUSLIMS believe this or ALL MUSLIMS believe that.
    Being pissed off is your problem. No one can help you with your emotional issues. However, there is no need for you to get upset over learning the truth about Islam. It matters not what all Muslims believe. It is Islam's teachings that matter. If Muslims don't understand what Islam really teaches them to believe and those Muslims believe differently then what the Qu'ran commands of them, then they need to abandon Islam.
    If people could just wrap their minds around the fact it is not ALL MUSLIMS and there is no need to kick ALL MUSLIMS out of the USA for us to be safe, things would be so much better. The fear mongering in this country is unfathomable.
    I don't see anyone here saying that all Muslims need to be kicked out of the U.S. In fact, there have only been posts stating that that should not become necessary. If Islam, like the RCC, changes it's teachings to allow for tolerance of others who are not Muslim, then the problem is solved. If Islam refuses to change it's teachings that Muslim's must promote being opposed and then kill all who oppose them, then every Muslim who does not abandon Islam is a committed enemy of the United States of America. It's simple; you should not be allowed to live in the United States if you believe that under under any circumstances you should kill other Americans in order to topple the government structure of the United States.

    Obama may not be a Muslim, but he sure is working his butt off to do what Muslim's want done to destroy the U.S.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not even close to what Christians believe or ever have believed. You may be thinking of Hebrews/Jews. Christians understand that literally every human in the Universe has the right to the gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ..
    By chosen ones i meant because you are lucky enough to know the story of Jesus and have the opportunity to accept it or not, but those poor bastards in brazil living in the jungle that have never heard of Jesus and worship the moon, they are doomed to hell for being non believers. At least that is what all the bornagainfundamentalistnondenominational Christians here at work believe.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event