Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Muslim threat;

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    There is freedom of religion here correct?
    Should we ban Christianity too because of the individuals who bomb abortion clinics? Should we ban Catholicism because of the child abuse scandals? I mean hell, while we are at it lets just ban all religion……….my guess says the world would work a lot smoother that way.
    This is not a religous issue. What makes Islam completely different from any other religion is that Islam is also the political structure for Muslims. Muslims must abide by the politics of Islam and are not allowed to be loyal to any other political entity.

Since we now have a completely self contained political system whose goal is to be the only political system in the world, we have the equivelant to another country working within the U.S. This cannot work. Islam has declared war on the U.S. and we need to remove Islam from the U.S. because Islam will always be looking for ways to attack U.S. politics as well as physically attack U.S. citizens....again.

Islam teaches and promotes acts against the U.S.

The crimes commited by Christians are individual crimes, not crimes promoted by Christianity. That is a huge difference.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Where do you get this stuff lol. And that is not a question.
    If you don't know the primary thing about Islam being a political as well as theological organization, you really should stop trying to argue about something you are so ill informed about;
    This history of mosque/state relationships has always been complex, but for most Muslims, mosque and state have ideally always been pretty much the same thing. Muhammad did not simply found a religious movement - what he founded was a community, the ummah of believers. He was arbiter, judge, military commander, political leader, and so much more.
    And you should be familiar with the site this accurate statement comes from; http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQ...s_politics.htm

They are doing many things the "Christians" here would do if given the chance.

What do you mean location?
    What a bullcrap cop out!

Muslims have been attacking non-Muslims since the day Islam was invented by Mohammed. In the past three decades, Muslims have been increasingly more active in attacking others all over the world. Islam is not a peaceful religion. It is not even just a religion, it is a social and political way of life.

Here is a partial list of Muslim attacks over just a few years time; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2001-2003.htm

Where do you get this stuff lol. And that is not a question.
    The stated goal of Islam is to rule the world and institute sharia law across the globe. A reading of the Koran clearly shows that Islam is not a democratic system.

Islam is not simply a religion it is a military, economic, political, legal and religious system that is not in the least democratic.

Where do I get this stuff? By reading the Koran, listening to muslim leaders own statements and looking at the past as well as recent history of Islamic societies.

It is not radical Islam alone that is a problem. Islam itself is a system of terror. Islam needs to be recognized for what it is, a terror organization with the goal of World domination. Not all that different from the Nazis. In fact, the Nazis and Islam worked in cooperation during WW2.

Hugh
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Islam sucks!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Islam sucks!
    In many ways this is accurate. Islam sucks the God given rights of choice from mankind. Islam sucks the political system of where Muslims become most active into a black void of Sharia law.

I know that page does not care for my Star Trek analogies, but if you want to understand Islam, watch the first four episodes of Star Trek, Next Generation concerning the Borg and then watch the Star Trek movie First Contact.

The Islamic creed is absolutely; "You must assimilate! Resistance is futile."

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Islam is religious as well as political.
    RoBo,

Isnt this the truth of every religion? Do you not believe we are just caught at a different time and place in history? What you believe of the muslims is the same thing I imagine people thought of christians during the crusades, now we are in the cross fire of a group who wants us to be muslim or die, not christian or die.

Every religion is political, if not then why the uproar by christians against a president they believe is muslim? Why do almost ( i would say 90%) of christians vote the same, and have become even more combined in their efforts after Obama got in?

I personally find all religions to be a way to control humans by scare tactics and stories of the eternal fire you will endure if not faithful. I think your quote above is well noted, but to single out islam as political and religious is unfair......every religion has had its extremists to this extent, you just have to search a little further back in history for some of them.

every religion has had its extremists to this extent, you just have to search a little further back in history for some of them.
    before anyone thinks i am saying this is not our problem, or that we just need to sit back and deal with it, that is wrong. the point i am making is that this is deeper than just islam, this is deeper than just "kill the sand n***ers" or "just blow up Iran, to hell with them all". This is deeper than just "islam is a terrorist organization". No, this is as deep as religion itself will ever be.

Remember, chrisitanity is the ONLY way to heaven and the only true religion (regardless of its past history and when it was a terror organization itself famous for the murders of thousands)......everyone else is just screwed

RoBo,

Isnt this the truth of every religion?
    No. In fact, it is not true for any other religion.
    Do you not believe we are just caught at a different time and place in history?
    I don't know about you, but I live in the present. It is presently a situation where the political structure of Islam is using military tactics to terrorize non-Muslims world wide.
    What you believe of the muslims is the same thing I imagine people thought of christians during the crusades,
    And they would have been correct.
    now we are in the cross fire of a group who wants us to be muslim or die, not christian or die.
    Exactly. And it is still wrong, just as it was wrong for so called Christians to do what they did during the Crusades. One major difference here is that Crusaders were never acting like Christians because Jesus Christ does not teach us to kill in His name or in the name of God the Father. Islam on the other hand specifically condones and requires Muslims to kill non-Muslims whenever they are in a strong enough position to do so.

Every religion is political, if not then why the uproar by christians against a president they believe is muslim?
    This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the political nature of Islam. For those who are opposed to Islam as a religion, it just might have something to do with the fact that Muslims are commanded to kill non-Muslimg when times are good fo r them to do so.
    Why do almost ( i would say 90%) of christians vote the same,
    Not even close to being accurate. Christians are pretty much split as far as conservative and liberal and every point in between.
    and have become even more combined in their efforts after Obama got in?
    This part is probably more accurate. If you cannot think of any reasons for any Americans, no matter what their faith or lack thereof, to be wary of Obama, I just don't know what to say to you.

I personally find all religions to be a way to control humans by scare tactics and stories of the eternal fire you will endure if not faithful.
    I personally tend to agree, but obviously more for some then for others. For this reason, I refuse to ally myself with any organized religion even though I consider myself a devoted Christian.
    I think your quote above is well noted, but to single out islam as political and religious is unfair...
    No it isn't. Only Islam is a one source organization for teaching religious belief, societal standards complete with punishments and political laws.
    ...every religion has had its extremists to this extent, you just have to search a little further back in history for some of them.
    Again with the religious extremists! All extremists have issues that are usually not very good for society overall. That has nothing to do with the actual structure and teachings of a religion. Islam creates murderous Muslim's because that is what Islam teaches Muslim's that they must do in order to defeat infidels where ever they are. Judeo-Christianity, other then Obama's chosen church, does not teach Christians to kill others.

If you are only mistaken because, like for most of us, it is so difficult to believe that Islam is so inherently evil, then you have the ability to open your eyes and learn. Otherwise, you are part of the problem.

before anyone thinks i am saying this is not our problem, or that we just need to sit back and deal with it, that is wrong. the point i am making is that this is deeper than just islam, this is deeper than just "kill the sand n***ers" or "just blow up Iran, to hell with them all". This is deeper than just "islam is a terrorist organization". No, this is as deep as religion itself will ever be.

Remember, chrisitanity is the ONLY way to heaven and the only true religion (regardless of its past history and when it was a terror organization itself famous for the murders of thousands)......everyone else is just screwed
    So you and fundy Christians claim. I don't buy it.

Yes, I believe that God walked the Earth in the mortal body of Jesus of Nazareth. Yes, I believe that Jesus was the propheside Messiah of Hebrew teaching and that He mortally died for our sins in order that through Him all of us could be saved.

I also believe that all souls must go through Jesus Christ to get into Heaven. I do not however believe that one must profess to being a Christian in order to go through Jesus Christ. All souls before Jesus walked the Earth must certainly be recognized by God the Father. All of those who have not had the benefit of being told the Good News are still God's Creation and surely will go through Christ. God is good, without God is evil. All who were good on Earth, meaning all who professed their belief in and love for God, will be with God in Heaven, and we will all go through Jesus Christ on our journey from the physical world to Heaven.

I refuse to ally myself with any organized religion even though I consider myself a devoted Christian.

I also believe that all souls must go through Jesus Christ to get into Heaven. .
    this is a whole new topic unrelated to islam. my point i was making was that christianity was also a terrorist organization years ago and that its followers believe they are the chosen ones. during the crusdaes were all christians terrorists? did every christian during the crusades kill people? did every german during WWII kill jews? how can you encompass a whole group? it pisses me off the people posting here who are saying ALL MUSLIMS believe this or ALL MUSLIMS believe that. If people could just wrap their minds around the fact it is not ALL MUSLIMS and there is no need to kick ALL MUSLIMS out of the USA for us to be safe, things would be so much better. The fear mongering in this country is unfathomable.

this is a whole new topic unrelated to islam. my point i was making was that christianity was also a terrorist organization years ago and that its followers believe they are the chosen ones. during the crusdaes were all christians terrorists? did every christian during the crusades kill people? did every german during WWII kill jews? how can you encompass a whole group? it pisses me off the people posting here who are saying ALL MUSLIMS believe this or ALL MUSLIMS believe that. If people could just wrap their minds around the fact it is not ALL MUSLIMS and there is no need to kick ALL MUSLIMS out of the USA for us to be safe, things would be so much better. The fear mongering in this country is unfathomable.
    Adam the etire world is in the grip of this so called religion,this isn't the dark ages as much as Islam would like it to be

Even if all muslims do not feel this way they are still a part of a murderous entity.

These people are not seeking coexistence , they demand others believe and follow their beliefs under pain of death.

Yes during periods of time so called Christians did engage in murder etc. That still didn't make it right , however Jesus taught love,kindness,and that those who lived by the sword would die by the sword.

Islam teaches death,torture,and enslavement for all infadels or nonbelievers.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast