Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 113

Thread: Muslim threat;

  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Islam is not simply a religion. Islam is a political system with a primary goal of overthrowing the constitution of the United States of America.

    We should not extend freedom of religion to a religious-political system that seeks to eliminate democracy. Islam is far different than just another religion. That is one of the big problems today. Our leaders fail to see Islam for what it actually is.
    I think you explained it better on the first page, however i think you are forgetting one thing.
    Islam preaches hatred and murder.period.

    Trolls like geer and jimmyjam would endorse a religions right to exist even if they ate babbies, they have no conscience or they are so mad at the world they want us all to suffer.

    Islam is political, it is a wolf in sheeps clothing and its growing at an alarming rate, like a cancer.
    Islam makes communism look like day camp.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    We are at war with terrorists who are Muslim. Are we at war with Christianity because there radicals in that group who bomb abortion clinics with no regard for human life?
    Yes we are. Christians are persecuted everyday for their beliefs. We can't even get Christians to agree on Christianity. There are many things that make religiosity so annoying.

    Your example of the abortion clinics is understood and noted. However, it does not change the fact that radical Islamists are willing to kill you for what they believe. We can't take that lightly.

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Okay. Give me an example of a lie I have told?
    Ok can't now tttl
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,015
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Ok can't now tttl
    +Okay buddy, you just get back to me whenever you figure out where I told a lie.

    You know what pagey? You seem like a nice guy with a good sense of humor. We are admittedly at odds on some subjects, as everyone is. I would just like some fair discourse with you, not a bunch of biased flaming. You point out where I am wrong, and I will answer to it. Let us not start tossing feces at each other like monkeys.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    UNITED NATIONS, September 19, 2006 In an address at the opening of the 61st session of the UN General Assembly, U.S. President George W. Bush today delivered a conciliatory speech to the people of the Middle East, saying the United States respects Islam and isn't at war with Muslims.

    George W. Bush said we ‘weren’t at war with Islam’
    I don't care who says it. I believe that we are at war with Islam whether we know it or not because Islam has declared war on us.

    What made you think I that telling me someone else disputed what I said would make a difference? If our leaders are not ready to admit to the fact that we are at war with Islam, I suppose they have their diplomatic reasons. However, we are only deceiving ourselves if we do not recognize what Muslim's are doing worldwide as an act of war against all of the world that is not Muslim.

    Name me one major country that has not had attacks on citizens by Muslims over the past three decades.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    We are at war with terrorists who are Muslim. Are we at war with Christianity because there radicals in that group who bomb abortion clinics with no regard for human life?
    Islam's holy book is a command manual telling Muslims that they are commissioned to kill infidels, when they should do it and how they should create the situations that give them cause to do it. Nothing in Christ's teachings even hint to physically harming another person for their belief's or disbeliefs.

    Islam is the judge, jury and executioner of all who do not submit. Christ teaches that no one has the authority to judge but God the Father. Christians are however allowed to defend themselves from evil.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    this is not supposed to be funny. the only funny part is watching the faces on the christians, muslims, jews, etc......when he questions them about their religions and the pointless political agendas they encompass, and they sit there with blank stares on their faces.
    Bill Maher only irritates me any more. He is an elitist, Socialist moron who goes out of his way to degrade persons of faith. There is no social value whatsoever to Bill Maher's shows.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    +Okay buddy, you just get back to me whenever you figure out where I told a lie.

    You know what pagey? You seem like a nice guy with a good sense of humor. We are admittedly at odds on some subjects, as everyone is. I would just like some fair discourse with you, not a bunch of biased flaming. You point out where I am wrong, and I will answer to it. Let us not start tossing feces at each other like monkeys.
    Sounds good. My use of the word lie was a little harsh. I already answered the post no big deal. I'll may be busy for a bit. I'll catch up later.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

    Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

    Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Here are countries with large Muslim populations and after 1400 years they still have other religions. Stop being motivated by fear.
    Egypt,
    Approximately 90% of the population adheres to Islam and most of the rest to Christianity, primarily the Coptic Orthodox denomination.
    Fourty attacks by Muslims in Egypt between 1992 and 2005 http://www.sullivan-county.com/id3/terror_egypt.htm
    Jordan,
    Jordan has an indigenous Christian minority. Christians are a religious minority both among the Arab and non-Arab segment. Christians of all ethnic backgrounds permanently residing in Jordan form approximately 6% of the population.
    Just in one day; 2005 November 9: Bomb actions against three major hotels in Amman, killing 60 plus 3 suicide bombers. All suspected for the actions were Iraqis.

    Indonesia,
    Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation, with 86.1% of Indonesians declared Muslim according to the 2000 census. 8.7% of the population is Christian, 3% are Hindu, and 1.8% Buddhist or other. Most Indonesian Hindus are Balinese, and most Buddhists in modern-day Indonesia are ethnic Chinese. Though now minority religions, Hinduism and Buddhism remain defining influences in Indonesian culture.
    Just a few of the years of Muslim attacks; Sunday, 28 April, 2002, 07:15 GMT 08:15 UK Muslim mob attacks Indonesia Christians

    Ambon has seen three years of violence


    At least 12 people have been killed by a Muslim mob which attacked a Christian village in the Moluccan islands in eastern Indonesia.
    Kuwait,
    Muslim 85% (Sunni 45%, Shi'a 40%), Christian, Hindu, Parsi, and other 15%.
    Where it is so great to be a woman; Lack of data makes it difficult to estimate the prevalence of violence against women in Kuwait. There are no laws that explicitly address domestic violence or sexual harassment in the workplace. Victims of domestic violence rarely report incidents and there is little assistance or protection for those that do. So-called honour-killings do occur in Kuwait. Some critics argue that the law, at least to some extent, justifies these crimes by allowing for lower penalties when they are committed in rage as a response to the victim having committed an unlawful act (such as adultery). http://genderindex.org/country/kuwait
    Lebanon,
    Muslim 70% (including Shi'a, Sunni, Druze, Isma'ilite, Alawite or Nusayri), Christian 30% Jewish <1%.
    You're kidding, right? I have a few young Marine friends who might like to pay you a night time visit if they knew you were saying that Lebanon is not a place for non-Muslims to be afraid to be in.

    Here is a quote for our smooth move from Lebanon to Syria;
    ....Hundreds fled Lebanon's deadly violence via Syria....
    .....At least 13 people were killed in three days of fighting, prompting Arab and Western nations alike to think about the safety of their citizens.
    The oil-rich countries of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates which back the Beirut government of Prime Minister Fuad Siniora began evacuating their nationals.
    Kuwait said it bussed 150 people to Syria, where some Emiratis were also evacuated, and Riyadh said 70 Saudis had already left Lebanon and that more would do so soon.
    Syria,
    Sunni Muslim 74%, Alawite, Druze, & other Muslim 16%, Christian 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo).
    Sure, Syria is a nice place to live or visit. Why don't you go there;
    Violence in Syria Points to Growing Radical Islamist Unrest
    http://www.jamestown.org/single/?no_...tt_news%5D=800
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,015
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Sounds good. My use of the word lie was a little harsh. I already answered the post no big deal. I'll may be busy for a bit. I'll catch up later.
    Thanks for the reply pagey. As far as I am concerned now , it is all water under the bridge. I am confident our future discussions will be more productive.

    Of course we still have to toss a little poo from time to time.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    East of Lyndon's
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Bill Maher only irritates me any more. He is an elitist, Socialist moron who goes out of his way to degrade persons of faith. There is no social value whatsoever to Bill Maher's shows.
    Bill who??? Not Billie Mayher??? How can you say such degrading things about such a despicable person!! LOL Next thing you'll be saying biased things about the press secretary Gibbie!!! How do you think Gibbie would look with a pocket protector? Don't you think it would polish his image? I miss Reagan.....he could just tell them to shut up!!!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    But c’mon man it’s the American way! Anything new and unknown comes along treat it like the plague and fight it tooth and nail. Again, this is nothing more than religion fighting religion. We consider ourselves a “christian nation” yet we allow gay marriage, abortion and divorce……all things that I am sure Jesus isn’t too fond of. People are so afraid that Muslims will take over and destroy our “Christian nation”………sorry to inform you but when women were allowed to have their childs brain sucked, with a vacuum type device, out of their bodies our “Christian nation” died. Stop kidding yourselves. This is nothing more than fear being spread around via ridiculous email spam forwards and idiots like hannity and o’reilly getting the patriots and minutemens panties in a wad.
    The United States is not a Christian nation and I would not want it to be. Even though the U.S. was founded on basic Christian principals as were U.S. laws, that is only because Christianity was the heaviest influence of values for our founding fathers.

    The intent of Islam is to make all of the world Islamic. Muslim's can only be loyal to Islam. Islam is religious as well as political. It is impossible for Muslim's to be loyal to the U.S. because Islam prohibits them to be loyal to anything but the all encompassing Islam and because Islam opposes what the U.S. stands for.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well Bush is a liberal and a wimp. He is no conservative. I say banned Islam from the US before its to late and if that means our current Muslim or Islam loving President must go well that is all to the better. Thank you, thank you very much
    Being liberal or conservative has nothing to with it. President Bush most likely had to chew on his tongue to make this statement for diplomatic reasons. There are millions of Muslim's in the U.S. just waiting to be told that they are being oppressed as our enemy. We would have bombs going off all over the country.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event