Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Muslim threat;

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I say banned Islam from the US before its to late
    There is freedom of religion here correct?
    Should we ban Christianity too because of the individuals who bomb abortion clinics? Should we ban Catholicism because of the child abuse scandals? I mean hell, while we are at it lets just ban all religion……….my guess says the world would work a lot smoother that way.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well Bush is a liberal and a wimp. He is no conservative. I say banned Islam from the US before its to late and if that means our current Muslim or Islam loving President must go well that is all to the better. Thank you, thank you very much
    I don't agree but even if he is no conservative, he was the one that took us to war. I give him enough credit to know who we went to war with. I hope anyway.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    Should we ban Christianity too because of the individuals who bomb abortion clinics? Should we ban Catholicism because of the child abuse scandals? I mean hell, while we are at it lets just ban all religion……….my guess says the world would work a lot smoother that way.
    Well what if a "religion" teaches the murder of non Muslims including non Muslim Americans? It requires women to be slaves to there fathers, brothers and then husbands (surely we don't have to explain again what place women have in a Muslim society).

It preaches war against non Muslims and Western countries. To classify them as a religion with their beliefs would be a disservice to our Constitution. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I don't agree but even if he is no conservative, he was the one that took us to war. I give him enough credit to know who we went to war with. I hope anyway.
    Yeah well the Democrats supported it all the way. It wasn't a Republican war. I myself never personally supported it. We didn't owe Kuwait or S Arabia or Israel anything in my opinion. If we would have stayed out then we would probably still have our WTC. But once they destroyed it I was all for the action in Afghanistan. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Islam is not simply a religion. Islam is a political system with a primary goal of overthrowing the constitution of the United States of America.

We should not extend freedom of religion to a religious-political system that seeks to eliminate democracy. Islam is far different than just another religion. That is one of the big problems today. Our leaders fail to see Islam for what it actually is.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Islam is not simply a religion. Islam is a political system with a primary goal of overthrowing the constitution of the United States of America.

We should not extend freedom of religion to a religious-political system that seeks to eliminate democracy. Islam is far different than just another religion. That is one of the big problems today. Our leaders fail to see Islam for what it actually is.
    Where do you get this stuff lol. And that is not a question.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Where do you get this stuff lol. And that is not a question.
    Hey page, isn't time you came clean here? Where you live, age, interests other than Obamamania, place of birth, orientation, picture, etc.? Yeah those who you debate with have done this. Don't be afraid. We promise we won't laugh. How about it. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Here are countries with large Muslim populations and after 1400 years they still have other religions. Stop being motivated by fear.

Egypt,
    Approximately 90% of the population adheres to Islam and most of the rest to Christianity, primarily the Coptic Orthodox denomination.

Jordan,
    Jordan has an indigenous Christian minority. Christians are a religious minority both among the Arab and non-Arab segment. Christians of all ethnic backgrounds permanently residing in Jordan form approximately 6% of the population.

Indonesia,
    Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation, with 86.1% of Indonesians declared Muslim according to the 2000 census. 8.7% of the population is Christian, 3% are Hindu, and 1.8% Buddhist or other. Most Indonesian Hindus are Balinese, and most Buddhists in modern-day Indonesia are ethnic Chinese. Though now minority religions, Hinduism and Buddhism remain defining influences in Indonesian culture.

Kuwait,
    Muslim 85% (Sunni 45%, Shi'a 40%), Christian, Hindu, Parsi, and other 15%.

Lebanon,
    Muslim 70% (including Shi'a, Sunni, Druze, Isma'ilite, Alawite or Nusayri), Christian 30% Jewish <1%.

Syria,
    Sunni Muslim 74%, Alawite, Druze, & other Muslim 16%, Christian 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo).
    Okay Pagey, follow me:

Egypt:

http://www.persecution.org/suffering...?countrycode=7

Persecution of Christians in Egypt continues at an unprecedented intensity as Christians continue to be the victims of forced deportations, mob violence, and murder. Among other ongoing concerns is the government’s refusal to allow converts to Christianity to change their religious status on state issued identification cards, and Egypt’s strict edicts prohibiting the building or renovation of churches unless official approval is received. Furthermore, Christians have been subjected to forced deportations, mob violence, and murder,

Jordan:

http://www.christianpersecution.info...losing-church/

Jordan has closed down an evangelical church after expelling many devoted Christians from the country, an influential mission group said Thursday, February 7. ....Some of those expelled said they were questioned by Jordanian secret service officials over their alleged involvement in evangelism among Muslims. "They said I was a threat
    for the security of Jordan and that I destabilize the society,"

Indonesia:

http://old.nationalreview.com/commen...in010202.shtml

Christians who refused to convert to Islam were killed; those who did convert were then separated from their families, given Muslim names, and forcibly circumcised — without anaesthetic, and with dirty instruments. Scissors were used on the adults. They were then told to wash in the sea to disinfect their wounds. The women underwent female genital circumcision.

Kuwait:

http://www.persecutionblog.com/2010/...on-kuwait.html

Only Muslims may become citizens. Foreign Christians have the freedom to live and work in Kuwait, but they must worship in a physical location within their own Christian community. Evangelism to Kuwaitis is forbidden. Kuwaitis who convert to Christianity publicly face harassment and arrest. The government discourages Christianity by providing financial incentives for Muslims.

Lebanon:

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_current_christians.php

Christians in the north and central parts have been systematically politically and socially oppressed since the Lebanese civil war ended. Hundreds have been arrested, tortured, and jailed by pro-Syrian forces. In the south of Lebanon, thousands of Christians are bombarded constantly by Hezbollah. Thousands of Lebanese Christians fled when Israel pulled out of the security zone in 2000. There are more than seven million Lebanese Christians outside of Lebanon

Syria:

http://www.csi-int.org/countdown_for_christians.php

The historical process of Islamization has transformed Syria’s once thriving Christian majority into a small frightened community. Its existence is under threat. Syria’s Baath Party dictatorship is not as violent in its persecution of Christians as some other regimes and extremist Islamist movements in the region. Yet, the odds are stacked against the country’s intimidated Christians. According to the Syrian constitution, Islam is the ‘main source for legislation’. Discrimination against non-Moslems is evidenced in the regime’s refusal, for the past 40 years, to grant permission for the opening of a single Christian school. Moreover in existing Christian schools, the law requires that the Principal be a Moslem. Sunday sermons in churches are routinely monitored by the secret police. Violence against Christians often goes unpunished.

So pagey, would you like to try another location?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Okay Pagey, follow me:

Egypt:

http://www.persecution.org/suffering...?countrycode=7

Persecution of Christians in Egypt continues at an unprecedented intensity as Christians continue to be the victims of forced deportations, mob violence, and murder. Among other ongoing concerns is the government’s refusal to allow converts to Christianity to change their religious status on state issued identification cards, and Egypt’s strict edicts prohibiting the building or renovation of churches unless official approval is received. Furthermore, Christians have been subjected to forced deportations, mob violence, and murder,

Jordan:

http://www.christianpersecution.info...losing-church/

Jordan has closed down an evangelical church after expelling many devoted Christians from the country, an influential mission group said Thursday, February 7. ....Some of those expelled said they were questioned by Jordanian secret service officials over their alleged involvement in evangelism among Muslims. "They said I was a threat
    for the security of Jordan and that I destabilize the society,"

Indonesia:

http://old.nationalreview.com/commen...in010202.shtml

Christians who refused to convert to Islam were killed; those who did convert were then separated from their families, given Muslim names, and forcibly circumcised — without anaesthetic, and with dirty instruments. Scissors were used on the adults. They were then told to wash in the sea to disinfect their wounds. The women underwent female genital circumcision.

Kuwait:

http://www.persecutionblog.com/2010/...on-kuwait.html

Only Muslims may become citizens. Foreign Christians have the freedom to live and work in Kuwait, but they must worship in a physical location within their own Christian community. Evangelism to Kuwaitis is forbidden. Kuwaitis who convert to Christianity publicly face harassment and arrest. The government discourages Christianity by providing financial incentives for Muslims.

Lebanon:

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_current_christians.php

Christians in the north and central parts have been systematically politically and socially oppressed since the Lebanese civil war ended. Hundreds have been arrested, tortured, and jailed by pro-Syrian forces. In the south of Lebanon, thousands of Christians are bombarded constantly by Hezbollah. Thousands of Lebanese Christians fled when Israel pulled out of the security zone in 2000. There are more than seven million Lebanese Christians outside of Lebanon

Syria:

http://www.csi-int.org/countdown_for_christians.php

The historical process of Islamization has transformed Syria’s once thriving Christian majority into a small frightened community. Its existence is under threat. Syria’s Baath Party dictatorship is not as violent in its persecution of Christians as some other regimes and extremist Islamist movements in the region. Yet, the odds are stacked against the country’s intimidated Christians. According to the Syrian constitution, Islam is the ‘main source for legislation’. Discrimination against non-Moslems is evidenced in the regime’s refusal, for the past 40 years, to grant permission for the opening of a single Christian school. Moreover in existing Christian schools, the law requires that the Principal be a Moslem. Sunday sermons in churches are routinely monitored by the secret police. Violence against Christians often goes unpunished.

So pagey, would you like to try another location?
    They are doing many things the "Christians" here would do if given the chance.

What do you mean location?

Albert Einstein

They are doing many things the "Christians" here would do if given the chance.

What do you mean location?
    None of this has happened here, none of it! Nothing like it!

By location, I mean nations as in, "do you have any other idiotic examples to be ridiculed?"

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    None of this has happened here, none of it! Nothing like it!

By location, I mean nations as in, "do you have any other idiotic examples to be ridiculed?"
    Hey dude read what I said. It says if given the chance.
    Do you mean "idiotic examples to be ridiculed" like your thread? lol. The one loaded with lies. You make a decent point for once and you go hog wild lol. Good for you, I'm glad you found some decent sources this time atleast

Albert Einstein

Hey dude read what I said. It says if given the chance.
    Do you mean "idiotic examples to be ridiculed" like your thread? lol. The one loaded with lies. You make a decent point for once and you go hog wild lol. Good for you, I'm glad you found some decent sources this time atleast
    Okay. Give me an example of a lie I have told?

Theres a John Lennon song in there somewhere

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast