Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim threat;

Muslim threat;

Looks like American's are downright afraid of Muslim growth in the U.S. I may not think it is the right way to think, but I too do not want anything that attracts Muslim's to where I live or work. Muslims have proven to be a dangerous organization. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100808/...que_opposition

It doesn't help when a Muslim spokesperson makes outright threats such as this;

Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, a nonprofit that advocates for reform and modernization of t]Islam, said opposing mosques is no way to prevent terrorism.
    Neighbors didn't want his family to build a mosque in 1979 in Neenah, Wis., because they didn't understand who Muslims were. "If the Wisconsin mosque had not been allowed to be built, I, at 17, might have put up walls and become a different person," he said. "If we start preventing these from being built, the backlash will be increased radicalization."
    This pretty much says what the Qu'ran teaches Muslim's to get what they want through violence in a non-Muslim region if the people of that region oppress you as a Muslim. It's all in black and white in the Muslim's handbook for taking over the world. Why are we allowing the expansion of an organization whose goal is to convert us or kill us?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Looks like American's are downright afraid of Muslim growth in the U.S. I may not think it is the right way to think, but I too do not want anything that attracts Muslim's to where I live or work. Muslims have proven to be a dangerous organization. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100808/...que_opposition

It doesn't help when a Muslim spokesperson makes outright threats such as this; This pretty much says what the Qu'ran teaches Muslim's to get what they want through violence in a non-Muslim region if the people of that region oppress you as a Muslim. It's all in black and white in the Muslim's handbook for taking over the world. Why are we allowing the expansion of an organization whose goal is to convert us or kill us?
    Indeed, islam is a hostile entity to the USA, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and those cow worshiping people[forget what they call themselves].

Muslims hate everyone. They are so extreme, some muslims even hate other muslims. They even kill members of family for islam. If they murder in the name of islam, it is considered an honor. It is an evil cult of death and destruction.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Germany doesn't seem to be taking too kindly to Muslim's either;
    "We have closed the mosque because it was a recruiting and meeting point for Islamic radicals who wanted to participate in so-called jihad or holy war," said Frank Reschreiter, a spokesman for the Hamburg state interior ministry.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100809/..._mosque_closed

With Frances recent legal moves against burkas, maybe the world has finally realized that whether we go along with everything that Muslims require when they infest an area or not, Muslims are going to attempt to take over that area.

I have been saying for many years now that Islam has again declared war on the infidel world. When the attacks were made in 2001, I initially wanted to believe it was only some minor radical Islamic offshoot group, but since having studied Islam since those attacks, realize that Islam has no intentions of living with non-Muslims anywhere in the Universe.

I don't believe that every Muslim is actively thinking about doing harm to non-Muslims, but they are prone to do so by the very teachings of Islam. I have grown to believe that Islam is not at all a religion of God, but rather an organization that is hell bent to destroying faith in God through the forced or deceived conversions to believing that everything earthly needs to be done to feed the evils of Allah.

It doesn't help when a Muslim spokesperson makes outright threats such as this; This pretty much says what the Qu'ran teaches Muslim's to get what they want through violence in a non-Muslim region if the people of that region oppress you as a Muslim. It's all in black and white in the Muslim's handbook for taking over the world. Why are we allowing the expansion of an organization whose goal is to convert us or kill us?
    Yeah, if we could just get rid of that pesky establishment clause in the U.S. Constitution we could have a Christian theocracy and legally suppress any other religion that we don't particularly care for.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Religion is a pseudonym for a giant human fart.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Yeah, if we could just get rid of that pesky establishment clause in the U.S. Constitution we could have a Christian theocracy and legally suppress any other religion that we don't particularly care for.
    I disagree geer. I wouldn't want a Christian nation any more then I want to have the world's largest, most violent cult building up in the U.S.

As far as I know, no Jehovah's Witness's are dragging unbelievers out of their houses and cutting off their heads. I don't think that any Buddhists have been guilty of treating women as subserviant beings. Maybe I missed where Donny Osmond has been organizing Mormon suicide bombers, but I just haven't seen that happening. Hassidic Jews demanding we all dress in black and wear silly hats or be whipped?

What organization has a leader who says we either abide by what his organization wants or there will be radical backlash? What organization has been responsible for the murders of thousands of Americans in the past decade? What organization has a leader who has declared war on Americans on behalf of this organization? OK, I just checked, and it isn't Baptists.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Religion is a pseudonym for a giant human fart.
    I tend to agree that religion is a bastardization of what mankind intended to be an institution of reverence for God. The problem with religion is that it is created by man. Man, being made in the image of God (strictly spiritually speaking since God is not a physical being), is a creator. Unfortunately, man creates things under the influence of evil as well as of God.

This, of course, has nothing to do with being reverent to God and having faith that God is our Creator and as such will be with us when we have a relationship with God.

I disagree geer. I wouldn't want a Christian nation any more then I want to have the world's largest, most violent cult building up in the U.S.

As far as I know, no Jehovah's Witness's are dragging unbelievers out of their houses and cutting off their heads. I don't think that any Buddhists have been guilty of treating women as subserviant beings. Maybe I missed where Donny Osmond has been organizing Mormon suicide bombers, but I just haven't seen that happening. Hassidic Jews demanding we all dress in black and wear silly hats or be whipped?

What organization has a leader who says we either abide by what his organization wants or there will be radical backlash? What organization has been responsible for the murders of thousands of Americans in the past decade? What organization has a leader who has declared war on Americans on behalf of this organization? OK, I just checked, and it isn't Baptists.
    Hey robo you just made a great argument for a Christian nation. You know like to immigrate here you need to be a Christian. Current non Christians can still hang around but not hold positions of authority especially like judges and in law enforcement. Just couldn't resist a little humor here but not a bad idea you know. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

We pretty much boycott their gas stations and will not provide HVACR service to them any more. It was always pretty thankless when we did patronize them and help them with their problems. They always bi-tched about the bill or tried to rip you off. Pull out the welcome mat and they just might leave?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey robo you just made a great argument for a Christian nation. You know like to immigrate here you need to be a Christian. Current non Christians can still hang around but not hold positions of authority especially like judges and in law enforcement. Just couldn't resist a little humor here but not a bad idea you know. Thank you very much
    I made no argument whatsoever for a Christian nation. I would not want to live in a Christian nation. I do not want to live somewhere where government dictates whatever you want to believe unless there is a precedent for your beliefs being obstructive to others, such as Islam does.

Christianity is something that needs to be accepted on an individual basis and should never be involved in the politics of the physical world. Remember what Jesus said; "My kingdom is not of this world." Religion is of this world, and as such is corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001 View Post
    We pretty much boycott their gas stations and will not provide HVACR service to them any more. It was always pretty thankless when we did patronize them and help them with their problems. They always bi-tched about the bill or tried to rip you off. Pull out the welcome mat and they just might leave?
    It is a shame we have to be made to feel this way over what should be considered another's personal faith. Unfortunately, Muslim's cannot keep their faith as a personal matter between them and whatever Allah is (not God).

I have known and worked with several Muslim's who I cannot say anything bad about. However, I now cannot bring myself to fully trust them.

I dont trust any mutha effer.....why should I?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.muslimmafiainternational.com/

This should be a very good read.

Congressman John Conyers took $$$ from CAIR.

He is directly involved in the Luqman Ameen Abdullah case.

Some of Luqmam's friends aka Christopher Thomas was good old H Rap Brown
    who sits in prison for killing two cops down in Georgia.

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast