Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by acmanko
    Bush61%,Kerry42%
    ================================================== =========

Now we know why ac won't vote for W. He's too much like Kerry...er, W....er, Kerry...er, W...

AC: I voted for Kerry before I voted against him.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Well. I voted for Bush last time around and for Governor also and so far he's done nothing but screw up.

Yeah, ac, we shoulda' fired him the day he flew that airliner into both Twin Towers.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Senior Tech Guest
    Originally posted by bootlen
    Yeah, ac, we shoulda' fired him the day he flew that airliner into both Twin Towers.
    You are right on the verge of being disrespectful to the families of those that died in this tragedy....I would be totally ashamed at this statement. As a matter of fact your being dis-respectful of all Americans...if you dislike your country this much...move somewhere where idiocy is acceptable, you'll fit right in!

Originally posted by senior tech
    Originally posted by bootlen
    You are right on the verge of being disrespectful to the families of those that died in this tragedy....I would be totally ashamed at this statement. As a matter of fact your being dis-respectful of all Americans...if you dislike your country this much...move somewhere where idiocy is acceptable, you'll fit right in!
    I think you misunderstood the sarcasm in bootlen's post, senior tech. The remark is the kind of stupid thing that acmancow would come up with.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I didn't detect sarcasm, it truly was an awfull thing to say, bootlen. so go to your room and stay quite for 1 hour .Robo, you get 5 demerits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12