Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I don't know the Scandanavian countries are doing alright.
    They stay neutral in world affairs and have the highest suicide rates and alcoholic problems in the world. If that's what you consider doing all right, maybe you should relocate.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You cannot hurt my feelings or challenge my honesty because you have no influence on me. You have no influence on me because I don't believe you to be an honest person. What you were wondering about my post is your problem, not mine.

It is no problem for me you are the one WHINING and CRYING
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Our Country may owe its freedom to an openly gay person. He was second in command to George Washington. George Washington didn't care and I don't care. This person was Baron von Steuben
    Last edited by k-fridge; 08-06-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Removed quoted spammer
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

They stay neutral in world affairs and have the highest suicide rates and alcoholic problems in the world. If that's what you consider doing all right, maybe you should relocate.
    God wants me here to open the minds of the true nonbelievers. I could give partial facts like you and make the US sound much worse.

Albert Einstein

God wants me here to open the minds of the true nonbelievers. I could give partial facts like you and make the US sound much worse.
    Serious question jim. Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Serious question jim. Do you believe in God?
    I was trying to paste some of your quotes about me but couldn't for some reason and then say yeah right I am going to open up personally to you lol.

I am ready to discuss theology if you wish to.

Albert Einstein

Our Country may owe its freedom to an openly gay person. He was second in command to George Washington. George Washington didn't care and I don't care. This person was Baron von Steuben
    This issue has nothing to do with homosexuallity. It has to do with some people believing that their rights supercede the rights of others. As Mr. Spock would say, quoting an old Hebrew tome; "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." There are many who believe in the theological sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman and only a few who want two people of the same sex to be considered man and.....man? Wife? Husband? Hell, we don't even have defined terms for such unions.

As for Steuben, if all you have is a rumor of a man, then you just knock your little self right out;
    In 1776, Steuben's career at Hohenzollern-Hechigen ended in scandal when he was accused of having "taken familiarities with young boys" in his charge at Prince Joseph's court.[1] Whether or not this accusation was true is not known.
    http://www.outhistory.org/wiki/Fried...ember_28,_1794

It is no problem for me you are the one WHINING and CRYING
    I defended myself against your attacks of calling me a liar.

Somehow, I just don't think this is any where near accurate.

Please show the alleged partial facts that you are referring to. If you cannot, then you have again deceived the members of this forum.

I was trying to paste some of your quotes about me but couldn't for some reason and then say yeah right I am going to open up personally to you lol.

It was a simple question; "Do you believe in God?"

This issue has nothing to do with homosexuallity. It has to do with some people believing that their rights supercede the rights of others. As Mr. Spock would say, quoting an old Hebrew tome; "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." There are many who believe in the theological sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman and only a few who want two people of the same sex to be considered man and.....man? Wife? Husband? Hell, we don't even have defined terms for such unions.

As for Steuben, if all you have is a rumor of a man, then you just knock your little self right out; http://www.outhistory.org/wiki/Fried...ember_28,_1794
    There is much more than that on Steuben.

Your logic is truly warped. Rights many times are meant to protect the few from the many. Jefferson and Madison wrote often about the tyranny of the majority.

And you are trying to supercede the rights of gays not the other way around.

Albert Einstein

We can discuss it if you want. I didn't think it was that personal. It's not like I asked your Social Security Number.

Your previous quote about Pax Christi intrigued me, that's all.

I don't think I have been as hard on you as you have been on me with the posts. I do believe you have indirectly (or not so indirectly) called me stupid and uninformed.

Somehow, I just don't think this is any where near accurate.

Please show the alleged partial facts that you are referring to. If you cannot, then you have again deceived the members of this forum.
    Sweden has a higher standard of living, healthier economy, lower infant mortality rate and a higher life expectancy. Neglecting minor facts like these is true deception.

Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast