Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I agree Reagan was not that up"tight"
    You just like thinking about real men doing the things you like to do.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not anger. You cannot anger me. Just disgusted over your asinine comments as if no one but you is important enough to take for their word. You are clearly only important in your mind. When someone thinks they have the right to judge me, that person becomes less then scum as far as I am concerned.
    I really didn't mean anything like that. I was curious about your feelings about judges and you did clarify your feelings further.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Do you think people that were sexually abused as a child should seek counseling? I think they should, and it's never to late to seek help.
    Depends on what you consider counseling. I abhore psychology, but a good psychiatrist can be essential in helping someone who has been abused in any situation. A strong faith and good relationship with God, in whatever manner best suits your thinking, is an even better way to deal with the unfairness and social horrors of mankind.

What does this have to do with what we are discussing?

RoBo

I think the world as you envision it is coming to an end. Do not fear because it is a good thing.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

I really didn't mean anything like that. I was curious about your feelings about judges and you did clarify your feelings further.
    You flat out posted that you didn't believe what I wrote. If that is meaningless to you, I have no need for you.

I figued you more for spirtual counseling.

Albert Einstein

You flat out posted that you didn't believe what I wrote. If that is meaningless to you, I have no need for you.
    No, it's just that centrist quote you have. And I wanted to know more about our conversation, honest. I did not mean to hurt your feelings or challenge your honesty. I was just wondering if you left out conservative judges by accident or on purpose

Albert Einstein

Who really cares if they get married? Especially if it's 2 hot ass lesbos.

As far as the homos.... Let them get married, decorate their asses off, go to after dark clubs, and watch "Some Like It Hot" while they cuddle up and share an expresso by the fire.

Let them get some worthless document from the State. God isn't fooled. Simply explain the 8 man twister game that led to an all night oiled up circle jerk to St. Peter.

RoBo

I think the world as you envision it is coming to an end. Do not fear because it is a good thing.
    Think what you want. Every time any society has gone the way of complete social liberalism, the empire or country of that society has collapsed. So, if the world of sensible structure is coming to an end, it won't be the first time and it will turn back around in the near future after the collapse of society. There is nothing new in what is occuring. There is nothing new under the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Who really cares if they get married? Especially if it's 2 hot ass lesbos.

As far as the homos.... Let them get married, decorate their asses off, go to after dark clubs, and watch "Some Like It Hot" while they cuddle up and share an expresso by the fire.

Let them get some worthless document from the State. God isn't fooled. Simply explain the 8 man twister game that led to an all night oiled up circle jerk to St. Peter.
    LOL that is funny. Were you at that party too? Just kidding

Albert Einstein

I figued you more for spirtual counseling.
    I lean toward both psychiatric and spiritual counseling. Both need to be watched for the individual bastardizations of the counselors.

Think what you want. Every time any society has gone the way of complete social liberalism, the empire or country of that society has collapsed. So, if the world of sensible structure is coming to an end, it won't be the first time and it will turn back around in the near future after the collapse of society. There is nothing new in what is occuring. There is nothing new under the sun.
    I don't know the Scandanavian countries are doing alright.

Albert Einstein

No, it's just that centrist quote you have. And I wanted to know more about our conversation, honest. I did not mean to hurt your feelings or challenge your honesty. I was just wondering if you left out conservative judges by accident or on purpose
    You cannot hurt my feelings or challenge my honesty because you have no influence on me. You have no influence on me because I don't believe you to be an honest person. What you were wondering about my post is your problem, not mine.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast