Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Reagan was an old school hollywood type.......40s 50s.... he probably had a few gay flings during his heyday.

Most of those guys back then swung both ways.....the hollywood types...that is.

No biggie... I'll try to find some links this weekend..... if I have time.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    You left out another possibility, or maybe you would prefer a right wing conservative judge who isn't?
    NO! I posted exactly what I wanted to post. This is exactly the type of arrogant crap that irks me about people like you; you always think you know better what another person is thinking then they do. To me, that makes you a pathetic fool.

I do not care what a judges sexual preference is as long as they do not rally any cause because of that sexual preference....period!

I do not at all prefer right wing conservatives for any government position other then maybe something dealing strictly with finances. I prefer exactly what I stated that I prefer; a sesible moderate!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Roy
    Are you doing some sort of homework to be a better American citizen or do you have a point?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    OK I'll bite what would be wrong with a right wing conservative judge who supports hetrosexual marriages in lieu of a flaming homo leftest judge who supports gay marrage and perversion. Thank you very much.
    To me they would be equally as bad as being able to fairly judge all persons of all beliefs.

Actually it was directed to RoBo because it seemed he may have been feigning being moderate when I wasn't convinced.
    Let's get something straight (pun intended) pagey; fags feign, RoBo says it as it is! Also, RoBo could give a crap what you believe. Your thinking that others are dishonest only hints strongly that you are a dishonest person.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    There is nothing to explain, it explains itself. I may not agree with same sex unions, but I apreciate that part of our constitution, for it also protects me from others (majority rule), dictating however I want to pursuit my happiness.

Roy
    Then it did need explainging. Now I understand what was on your mind, and agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Transformed View Post
    I have some questions for those defending gay marriage and sexual orientation as civil rights. If it is a protected right and the state does not have the right to take away my rights to marry whomever I please, then:

1. Can I marry my sister?
    2. Can I marry my brother?
    3. Can I marry my sister, and my brother both?
    4. Can I marry multiple sisters and brothers?
    5. Can I marry my daughter?
    6. Can I marry my son?
    7. Can I marry both my son and my daughter, or as many of them as I want?
    8. Can I marry children?
    9. Can I marry my pets, or farm animals?
    10. Can I marry multiple choices of any of the above up to any amount that I see fit and that pleases me?

Please help me understand, if you answer is "no" to any of the above, then it very CLEARLY sounds like you are denying my rights, and you might be crossing the line into becoming some sort of right-wing, bigoted, judgmental bigot who does not understand and is violating the Constitution of United States of America.

Who are you to decide for me, whom I like to enjoy for sex and marriage, or to decide for me, how many of them I would like to be married to at one time?

Or are you some kind of religious freak forcing your views upon me?

Sounds to me like nobody has a moral compass or any conviction or understanding of what is right or wrong, but rather, "everyone decided what was right in their own eyes".
    precisely.

The only reason for fags and lesbos to want to be considered "married" is to belittle the sanctity of a traditionally theological institution. From a strictly legal point of view, there is no reason that States whose citizens want equal rights for fags and lesbos can't create a law that gives same sex couples equal rights as a civil union.

I have a great solution for fags and lesbos to be able to marry; have a dual ceremony with two fags marrying two lesbos and let the four of them all just live together; problem solved.

Alright Roy, Yippee Ki Yay
    Oh, so you believe what Roy says about himself but you indicate that I am lying about what I say about myself? Just what kind of deviant person are you to think this way?

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Reagan was an old school hollywood type.......40s 50s.... he probably had a few gay flings during his heyday.

I think you should stick to speaking for yourself cornhole. If you are ok with being with another guy sexually, that is your concern, but you have no right saying that others accepted your lifestyle just because you're ok with it.

I must say that I am bit jealous over guys like you who have had twice the chances of getting a date by not discriminating between male and female. On the other hand, your type is also just greedy

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Let's get something straight (pun intended) pagey; fags feign, RoBo says it as it is! Also, RoBo could give a crap what you believe. Your thinking that others are dishonest only hints strongly that you are a dishonest person.
    I was not looking for your approval, never have never will. I like the third person stuff, it suits you. It had nothing to do with honesty, I just wasn't sure. You sound angry, just look into the rainbow sky and think happy thoughts.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

I agree Reagan was not that up"tight"
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    NO! I posted exactly what I wanted to post. This is exactly the type of arrogant crap that irks me about people like you; you always think you know better what another person is thinking then they do. To me, that makes you a pathetic fool.

I do not care what a judges sexual preference is as long as they do not rally any cause because of that sexual preference....period!

I do not at all prefer right wing conservatives for any government position other then maybe something dealing strictly with finances. I prefer exactly what I stated that I prefer; a sesible moderate!
    Do you think people that were sexually abused as a child should seek counseling? I think they should, and it's never to late to seek help.

Albert Einstein

I was not looking for your approval, never have never will. I like the third person stuff, it suits you. It had nothing to do with honesty, I just wasn't sure. You sound angry, just look into the rainbow sky and think happy thoughts.
    Not anger. You cannot anger me. Just disgusted over your asinine comments as if no one but you is important enough to take for their word. You are clearly only important in your mind. When someone thinks they have the right to judge me, that person becomes less then scum as far as I am concerned.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast