Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Post Likes
    Looking for a full time long term HVAC position. I am working for a small company now and looking to expand. Willing to go back to school, and learn more, I have my epa cert, Type 1 and 2, and been installing and trouble shooting, sales for about 3 years. My job has a lack of pay and no benies.
    Someone please help me, I am a hard working, easy going person.
    Ride hard on a Harley!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Post Likes

    Service Technician Level II in South New Jersey, NJ

    We are a national beverage company and we are looking for technicians with experience in Frozen Carbonated and Non Carbonated beverage dispensers and Convenience store fast food type equipments i.e. fountain beverage equipment and/or commercial icemakers, juice dispensers, coffee brewers & grinders, convection & microwave ovens, roller grills, water filtration, and other cooking appliances. Must be EPA Section 608 certified and have at least one year of field experience. Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package including: 401k, medical, paid vacations, stock option, and life insurance. Company also provides tools, uniforms, company vehicle and training. Must have valid Drivers License with a good driving record. We do a pre employment physical, drug screen and background check. Direct Applicants Only.

    To apply: Fax resume & Driving Record: 909-390-4299 or e-mail to or fill out application on

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.