+ Reply to Thread

Thread: experiene, great additude in ohio

Post Likes

Unhappy experienced, great additude. in ohio

help! i hate the company i work for. the dispatcher is always screwing up. the other techs are lazy and unmotivated. our installers half ass everything. worst of all the management either doesnt care or doesnt notice. i need out of here. i have 8 years experience. 6 in residential install, 2 in residential service. i need a company that is team oriented and rewards those who want to better themselves. i live in north central ohio (upper sandusky). there has to be a hvac job for me out there. please respond if you have info.

Post Likes
    You'll find something easy enough. I have been looking for an installer with at least a little experience for a couple weeks. If you walked through my door tommorrow I'd hire ya on the spot most likely, too bad I'm in Iowa.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in