Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I live in elgin area. i am a building engineer for a major corp. doing hvac/mechanical work [indust. maint.,repairs retros.] i also operate a one man show [daytime] res.and lt. comm.hvac and a little comm. refrigeration and resturaunt equip. repair.i would like to work for someone else [daytime] rather than run my buss.anymore. ihave service van and all tools.
    Some people swear by me and some at me

Hmm

try one hour hvac (american comfort) out of elk grove. pretty good company. or rjs in roselle the pay o.k. small shop. i heard of a place called amy hvac out of elgin looking for service tech . but don't no anything about them! good luck

American Comfort is slow as Molassas. I know a few guys from there, and they aint got nuthin.

Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    American Comfort is slow as Molassas. I know a few guys from there, and they aint got nuthin.
    i used to work for american comfort,they lost alot of there guys in the summer because they were slow (john,juan, ernie, ken, etc. all left.

Originally posted by rookie79
    i used to work for american comfort,they lost alot of there guys in the summer because they were slow (john,juan, ernie, ken, etc. all left.
    John Z works at Munchs', Juan works as a sub for All Temp,Don't know who the hell ernie is, Ken is workin with Juan temporarily from what I hear. Were'nt you the same guy (Luis) that was lookin for work? What ever happened, didja ever find anything? I'm still looking if you're interested, can teach you how to make some real money.

Hmm

Originally posted by rookie79
    John Z works at Munchs', Juan works as a sub for All Temp,Don't know who the hell ernie is, Ken is workin with Juan temporarily from what I hear. Were'nt you the same guy (Luis) that was lookin for work? What ever happened, didja ever find anything? I'm still looking if you're interested, can teach you how to make some real money.
    yes, i email you never heard back from you. my job picked up they through me in service . so now i'm doing both.it pretty cool . how do you no all those guys at american?
    oh what was your email again.

I never got anything from you. I used to work at American Comfort,I was a lead installer about 4yrs ago. I know a lot of people there.(or at least...used to be there) e-mail is Comfortzn@msn.com

Talking

I never got anything from you. I used to work at American Comfort,I was a lead installer about 4yrs ago. I know a lot of people there.(or at least...used to be there) e-mail is Comfortzn@msn.com
    that's were you learned that sweet metal work . (joe deandrea) every lead installer that worked there do the best metal

Nope, did'nt learn crap from Joe, Donedid my metalwork before workin there, I only worked there for a few months before I quit.

Don't get me wrong though, Joe was Cool.

joe was cool , do you no zoran ,john sherp, and scott?
    how long u been on your own and do you keep busy.

Yup, Know all of them. I trained John Sherp before i quit. Is he still there? I stay pretty busy all year round. I do a lot of subbing for a handful of GOOD companies when I don't have anything for myself. Zoran's a punk. Scotts OK

I do a lot of work on the N side, rehabb. I am swampped for the next couple months. I've been workin for myself for about 6 yrs alltogether American Comfort was a pittstop for me when I got slow, I was just starting out then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast