Post Likes

Hobart AM-15T "Delime" light stuck on, any guess as to the problem?

I have two different AM-15T dishwashers that have the Delime light stuck on. They are washing dishes normally and the delime light is usually only on during the delime function, so I am perplexed as what is causing it. I don't care to buy new circuit boards if the machines don't need them. Any suggestions of what to look for?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by weslud View Post
    I have two different AM-15T dishwashers that have the Delime light stuck on. They are washing dishes normally and the delime light is usually only on during the delime function, so I am perplexed as what is causing it. I don't care to buy new circuit boards if the machines don't need them. Any suggestions of what to look for?

You said >the delime light is usually only on during the delime cycle ? So is it on during a wash or rinse cycle ? Confusing what you mean .....Have you tried turning main breaker off to see if it clears it ?.......You can also go into the service programming and just disable if you want to .

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by weslud View Post
    I have two different AM-15T dishwashers that have the Delime light stuck on.
    I looked over the INSTRUCTIONS manual fer ya (it's the owners manual).

Maybe your machines have the "optional" delime notification feature in them. Take a look at page 27:

https://my.hobartcorp.com/resourcece...ion/F35320.pdf

Probably just a time or cycle initiated notification built in. Cleveland Range makes steamers that do that. Just a reminder notice that deliming is necessary at some point. I guess Hobart sees a need to make you work/think about it before you can turn that light out..
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    Yes I forgot about that...I think it will clear after that.......also in service programming , besides disabling it , if I remember correctly you can choose how often in amount of cycles to be notified in increments of 1000

Post Likes
    Tis just telling ya to delime.....if you know how to get into programming arrow down to delime and change it to de to disable this unless customer delimes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pappys View Post
    Tis just telling ya to delime.....if you know how to get into programming arrow down to delime and change it to de to disable this unless customer delimes
    Thanks, I forgot that the programming had this feature to remind the user to delime. You would think it would reset when deliming is done, but I will see if I can deactivate this feature.