+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: My washer is fixed now my fridge is going wwwwwwwwhrrrrrrrreeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dave and julie View Post
    Does anyone make anything worth buying anymore?
    No, everything is junk it seems and as far as warranties, better get em on things for a few years, after that go buy new stuff.
    I bought some wasp spray at Lowes, pretty cheap, was on a roof being attacked, I'm spraying the hell out of them, they keep coming back at me.
    I told the guy with me, this is probably the only thing made in China that doesn't kill anything.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    No, everything is junk it seems and as far as warranties, better get em on things for a few years, after that go buy new stuff.
    I bought some wasp spray at Lowes, pretty cheap, was on a roof being attacked, I'm spraying the hell out of them, they keep coming back at me.
    I told the guy with me, this is probably the only thing made in China that doesn't kill anything.
    A lot more wasps than there used to be - Haier imports them from China. Did you happen to see the shapes of their eyes?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by midhvac View Post
    A lot more wasps than there used to be - Haier imports them from China. Did you happen to see the shapes of their eyes?
    Yeah, like kamikazees...................
    China sent us stink bugs too, we have to thank em for that as well.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    I guess it hasn't been that long since I have had to do something with this fridge. I came back to this thread for a trip down memory lane. I had to work on the GE again recently. The ice chute weight was rusted up again. I cleaned it again. Also, one day I was getting ice and some white plastic chunks came out with the ice. Since then, when you get ice you really get ice. I mean it just fills your glass in 1 second. This is good if you like it icy. I don't like ice that much. Now I just skip the ice a lot of the time.

Post Likes
    Dunno much about fridges, but had a camper ac that sounded like a bird was caught in the fan.....turns out the squirrel cages are made of plastic and this one was cracked.

Speaking of washers...I just bought a "smart" front load washer, hooked up the cold side water inlet (don't have a hot line plumbed to it) selected cold water cycle and hit start....the dumb thing kept switching back to the hot water selection and wouldn't wash since there was no hot water....so I switched the cold water hose to the hot water hookup on the washer......works like a champ.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in