+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My washer is fixed now my fridge is going wwwwwwwwhrrrrrrrreeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post Likes
    WHAT???????????????/
    Are you drinking warm beer from that fridgitator????????????

Post Likes
    No, but unlike you I am going to bed rather they stay here till 4 in the morning doctoring up photos and arguing with other insominiacs and fringe lunatics.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    No, but unlike you I am going to bed rather they stay here till 4 in the morning doctoring up photos and arguing with other insominiacs and fringe lunatics.......
    That ain't gonna happen, either, unless one of those new guys over in the new guy thread really want to rumble.

Doubt it. Light work, anyway.

Post Likes
    It's 3.

I'm going to bed, now.

Post Likes
    And sane people dicuss fridge evap fan motors for 5 pages?

Mine goes through fits too. It's been quiet lately, but it probably heard me talking about your fridge.

Post Likes
    "Sane people"???
    Hey which one of you said that???

Post Likes
    "And sane people dicuss fridge evap fan motors for 5 pages?"

You must be new here. You have no idea! Diceman is the Seinfield of HVAC-Talk cause he can get us to discuss pages of nothing on and on. Problem is most of it makes some sense.

Dave and Julie -- so is that one person? If so, I have 7 sub personalities that are looking for company. They are getting bored talking to each other. One even got married and never told me. Now his new wife just moved in and is rearranging my brain! Women!

Oh Mr. Diceman -- seems like most of your appliances are heading south lately... your plumbing might be going bad too! It's just as old as everything else. Any of your pipes making any funny noises or something?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Post Likes

now that ya mention it........,

One of my toilets wouldn't flush the other day....hmmmmmmm, maybe a poltergeist moved in here or something, an exorcisim may be in order soon.
    How is Mrs. Wirenut, tell her I was asking for her.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by dave and julie
    Oooo ooo! We got ourselves a bet!
    I win again......
    Want my address?

Post Likes
    Actually, not sure I want to give you my address, I just watched "Dressed to Kill" the other night.

Post Likes
    Oooo ooo! We got ourselves a bet!
    I win again......
    Want my address?
    I can't decide which one of us owes you the money though. Neither one will admit to making the bet.

Post Likes
    I was afraid of that, I guess that "condition" does have it's good points.

Post Likes
    The fridge is now even louder than I thought possible for a device not specifically designed for audio output. Looks like I'll be ordering that assembly soon.

Post Likes
    Ya got somewhere to get it?
    I bet ya pay more than me.

Post Likes
    The goal is to beat 40 bucks? I'll see what I can do. Who do you want to bet against, me or Julie?

Post Likes
    Ya didn't even pay off the last bet, either one of you.
    However, I think Julie may succeed where you have failed, let her take over for awhile. Anyway, same DC motor with harness and all that jazz, and the $40 included UPS and tax.
    Straight cost was about $34. Good luck.
    The blade, which I didn't need and have in a drawer, was close to $4.
    My kitchen is soooooooooo quiet now, all I hear is the clock ticking......tick, tick, tick......why doesn't it go tick-tock? Always just tick, tick, tick.
    Is it also broken?

[Edited by Diceman on 10-05-2004 at 10:16 AM]

Post Likes
    I am going to need a new blade too. I took out my agression on the current one.

Today is our third anniversary so I won't have time to go to my secret parts location to see what they want for the part, but I did come to work armed with the model number, GSH22KGMC, so I can snoop around my favorite internet appliance parts sites during lunch. Do you have the same piece of, I mean fridge?

Post Likes
    Mine is a GSS22KCPA or something like that, not sure if it uses the same motor.
    The deal I bought also had a temp probe on it.

Post Likes
    Is your motor like a pancake, with a long shaft with a fan blade on the end? No wonder the stupid thing doesn't work for long. Looks like a great design to test your bearing quality.

I see my temp probe listed separately. So far the lowest I have found it for is $53. Looks like it is going to be a fun job too given the space I have to work in. I'm guessing it is a 3 pint, 20 swear word job so far, with a possible tool/part throw or two finally culminating into a 3 pound hammer blow to the old part.

Post Likes
    a 3 pint, 20 swear word job so far, with a possible tool/part throw or two finally culminating into a 3 pound hammer blow to the old part.

AAHHH!!! Love to bust the hell out of old parts!! Best part of the job if you ask me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in