Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best manifold for my 1250 DCs?

ive used the titan 2 and they done a great job and really i think they are like over 5 years old and im not sure ive ever even rebuilt them.. ive heard horror story of a lot of others so at some point this year i will replace them just to get some new ones ..

so what are the best options right now to mount my DC onto?

i may even get some Aks next year so.....?(im about over these testo 550s as my r22 gauges)

list some...

Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    ive used the titan 2 and they done a great job and really i think they are like over 5 years old and im not sure ive ever even rebuilt them.. ive heard horror story of a lot of others so at some point this year i will replace them just to get some new ones ..

so what are the best options right now to mount my DC onto?

i may even get some Aks next year so.....?(im about over these testo 550s as my r22 gauges)

list some...
    Try the Brute II.

I finally decided on t he Brute II 46081 for one of my AK heads to mount to. Great manifold if you are a die-hard
    evacuation thru your gauges types like so many others.

Is the Brute the one with 3/8 hoses? I have an old one that I bough in 93 or so, very little use on it. Thought I might set it up for just vacuume.
    Quote Originally Posted by itaintme View Post
    Try the Brute II.

I finally decided on t he Brute II 46081 for one of my AK heads to mount to. Great manifold if you are a die-hard

Quote Originally Posted by itaintme View Post
    Try the Brute II.

no i vac through the pump and straight off the valves like a lot the real core guys do hear..works great.. ill look at brute 2 though..thanks

no i vac through the pump and straight off the valves like a lot the real core guys do hear..works great.. ill look at brute 2 though..thanks
    In that case I recommend the DigiCool ball valve manifold. I have my 1250 on it and love it.

If you don't evacuate with manifold, no sense getting a bulky 4 port IMO.

hmm the brute 11 looks just like the titan 2 whats the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    In that case I recommend the DigiCool ball valve manifold. I have my 1250 on it and love it.

If you don't evacuate with manifold, no sense getting a bulky 4 port IMO.

I heard theres big issues with these manifolds as still in the R&d process with warranty issues ive seen on other threads.. with 410 i dont like leaking issues or handles breaking off..

I heard theres big issues with these manifolds as still in the R&d process with warranty issues ive seen on other threads.. with 410 i dont like leaking issues or handles breaking off..
    After I put Nylog on all connections I have had zero problems. Mine came from UEI and were pre assembled. I believe the digi-cool ones from Doug come in seperate pieces.

I ordered directly for the sales rep by where I live so he probably assembled it for me trying to be a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    After I put Nylog on all connections I have had zero problems. Mine came from UEI and were pre assembled. I believe the digi-cool ones from Doug come in seperate pieces.

I ordered directly for the sales rep by where I live so he probably assembled it for me trying to be a nice guy.
    do they even sell these manifolds? i dont see an advertisement, whats the retail cost?

yo doug/brenda how much for a test set?? i can do more R&d with these??? )

do they even sell these manifolds? i dont see an advertisement, whats the retail cost?

yo doug/brenda how much for a test set?? i can do more R&d with these??? )
    http://www.trutechtools.com/Digi-Coo...ld_p_2019.html

I haven't had a single problem, used them hard all summer.

i was referring to this one http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...gm%99-Manifold , that one at TT doesnt look anything like the Digicool Paradigm manifold

is this http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...gm%99-Manifold not available anymore or still in test phase?

i was referring to this one http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...gm%99-Manifold , that one at TT doesnt look anything like the Digicool Paradigm manifold

is this http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...gm%99-Manifold not available anymore or still in test phase?
    I don't think it is available, I would love to try it out also!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I don't think it is available, I would love to try it out also!
    I would live to see the 2 valve go into production.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast