+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technician Wanted

Post Likes

Arrow

Industrial Building Services, a National HVAC Service Provider, is seeking qualified technicians in the Charlotte, NC. metro area to provide maintenance & service on Commercial DX equipment 30 - tons & under.

BENEFITS
    - Planned year round work
    - Commercial Accounts Only
    - 401K Retirement Plan
    - Excellent Health Insurance
    - Dental, Vision, Prescription Insurance
    - Life & Disability Insurance
    - Paid Holidays & Vacation
    - Company Trucks
    - Uniforms
    - Top Pay with Bonuses based on branch performance
    - Opportunity for advancement (ever think about
    - getting out of that truck?)

Fax or E-mail your resume: 954-567-5400
    JimD@IBS-Service.com

[Edited by ibs-jim on 09-20-2004 at 04:07 PM]

Post Likes
    Not in your area but do y'all do anything in Tucson? I know a top notch commercial tech who is looking to move from where he is currently employed. (No guys, not me, looks like I'm destined to be a market man forever!)
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

Post Likes
    Are you required to have nate testing in N.C and how do you get nate?

Post Likes

Market-tech, We are not that far west right now. We do have branches in Texas if your friend is interested in relocating to the Charlotte area let me know.

Studentnmu, I don't know anything about being required to have your NATE cert. It made me feel good when I passed my test. With the passing rating as low as it is, it lets you know your one of the better techs. People can tell you they know everything, This puts it on paper that at least he or she has proved they knows the basics.

Here at IBS where the technicians are the backbone of our company we want everybody to be successful and reach for your goals whether it's getting NATE certified, or getting out of a truck one day and it is my job to help you be successful in reaching those goals. That's what I love about this company. It ALL starts with the technician... So if your in a job that’s not taking you anywhere, you hate to go to work because your boss is always mad at somebody or your just not making enough money. Send your resume my way.
    FAX 954-567-5400 E-Mail Jimd@IBS.service or call 704-399-9777 WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? All communications are held in the strictest confidence...

Post Likes
    How is old Arvid anyhow? Does Nick Vero still run the Ft Laud division. He is one of the best mgrs they had.

Post Likes
    Arvid is doing great, he is one heck of a motivator. Pete Pino is running the Ft.Laud. south branch, & Jeff Strickard is running the Ft. Laud. north branch.

Post Likes
    Thanks Ibs-Jim, I'll be seeing him today and pass the info along.
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

Post Likes
    That's good to hear, I worked for Arvid back in the late 80's early 90's (old Industrial Air) servicing Southeast Banks chillers after Joe Stanek left. I'd probably still be working for him but for the fact of a poor dispatcher in Ft. Laud. that turned me to less headaches elsewhere.

There used to be a guy that worked in that division that did not know how to glue 10" pipe and flooded Arvid's building Carlton Towers with salt water, he still there? He was a good tech on mall units but got scary on anything over 15 tons.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in