Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Im surprised you dont run into more rusted roofjacks then. Ill probly be timing myself on the heat exc. Monday.

As far as selling NEW systems, who makes a good mobile home furance? All I have seen is the Coleman/Red Tee/Intertherm/Nordyne Junk.

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

I like the Coleman units. I'm not a big fan of Intertherm but I suppose it's 'cause I don't see many of them.

Really though they are all virtually the same.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Coleman is NOT even close to one of my favorites, but I still sell them for now. That may soon change.

I'm peeved I wasn't notified of the DGAT program.

I have a retirement park I take care of that have ALL coleman units and many on the DGAT List.

I Keep leaving messages with the DGAT people and they have not called me back.

When I start seeing my competition at MY customers homes, someone is going to get more than an earfull.

Rant over for now!

Originally posted by Chad711
    Im surprised you dont run into more rusted roofjacks then. Ill probly be timing myself on the heat exc. Monday.

As far as selling NEW systems, who makes a good mobile home furance? All I have seen is the Coleman/Red Tee/Intertherm/Nordyne Junk.

Thermopride also makes an approved furnace for manufactured homes.

Bryant/Carrier has a +90 percenter also approved for mobile homes. We have installed one of those last winter.

Chad711

Chad

send us a thread to lets us know how you make out?

Cheers
    Servicepro

Well I was busy piping in a Boiler today, and probly tomorrow, so I havent got to it yet. Im sure Ill do the one in the shop under 4 hours, but its not the same... Plus this one isnt rusted.

Originally posted by infwsdm
    Coleman is NOT even close to one of my favorites, but I still sell them for now. That may soon change.

I'm peeved I wasn't notified of the DGAT program.

I have a retirement park I take care of that have ALL coleman units and many on the DGAT List.

I Keep leaving messages with the DGAT people and they have not called me back.

When I start seeing my competition at MY customers homes, someone is going to get more than an earfull.

Rant over for now!
    I'd be calling every 20 seconds until they answer. There's some good money to be made here if you can work quick.

OH, and ask them if we can do inspections now but wait to do the remediation until after the rush of PM's we're now doing. ...if you would.

I finally got through and they are sending all the info and the video.

Man, what a thread I'd do almost anything for money, but that's a depressing thought.

You know what's going to happen after you finish anyhow. A big tornado's going to come along and all of that hard work of yours will be in the next county.

Originally posted by midhvac
    Man, what a thread I'd do almost anything for money, but that's a depressing thought.

You know what's going to happen after you finish anyhow. A big tornado's going to come along and all of that hard work of yours will be in the next county.

I don't know....I think the chances are better for a hurricane to roll through

Originally posted by infwsdm
    Originally posted by midhvac

I don't know....I think the chances are better for a hurricane to roll through

That's fine, then there's just more work to be done .

Glad to hear you got ahold of them finally. I am still waiting on the info and video. I now have 7 furnaces to go look at but I know there's many more around.

A Hurricane in Minnesota is pretty unlikely!

Originally posted by Chad711
    A Hurricane in Minnesota is pretty unlikely!
    The way the weather has been It wouldn't suprise me if it snowed in hawaii.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast