Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    "and there are many "bin ladens" out there."

not whole countries of them

Originally posted by maintmankc
    "and there are many "bin ladens" out there."

not whole countries of them
    Doesn't really matter when a "WHOLE COUNTRY" is hiding them!

Doesn't really matter when a "WHOLE COUNTRY" is supporting them!

Tell ya' what, you go talk nice to them. See how far you get infidel, because that is EXACTLY what you are. An infidel.

Your head would roll faster than you could say, "Surrender".

Now don't forget to mention Haliburton in your next post.

i say the heck with it...we now have a 51 state..build a few wal-marts,taco bells,ect and tax the hell out of them and in return we will pump them dry...taxes+oil= no deficit!!!!

I say let booty bore them all to death and then let woody wood pecker pray over them.

Kind of like THIS COUNTRY THE U.S.A.

again like I have said every terrorist that has attacked us has had the support of the USA at one time or another, and you know it.

oohhhhh the USA must be evil and a terrorist state. I guess we deserve to have people blow us up.

go somewhere freak

again like I have said every terrorist that has attacked us has had the support of the USA at one time or another, and you know it.
    Really?

Ever heard of the "SLA", (Patty Hearst fame there) when did we support them?

Or are you only counting foreign terrorists?

So show me the money trail to Al Queida. If you are referring to the US support of the mujahadeen during the Afghan/USSR war, we did not support OBL. We supported the resistence against the USSR. GO look it up. OBL was not one of our operatives. That is a fact.

In any case, do you claim to have ESP? DO you know who will be our enemy tomorrow?

So what exactly is it that you hate about America anyway?

He hates conservatism.......

Originally posted by jongault

Really?

So show me the money trail to Al Queida. If you are referring to the US support of the mujahadeen during the Afghan/USSR war, we did not support OBL. We supported the resistence against the USSR. GO look it up. OBL was not one of our operatives. That is a fact.

..... he thinks we should bury our heads in the sand and hope nobody picks on us.
    Weak minds are a terrible thing to waSTE.

In any case, do you claim to have ESP? DO you know who will be our enemy tomorrow?

Re: He hates conservatism.......

Originally posted by tab-tech
    Originally posted by jongault

Really?

..... he thinks we should bury our heads in the sand and hope nobody picks on us.
    Weak minds are a terrible thing to waSTE.

As far as I am concerned, the debate between right and left is over. F*** him and the rest that think like him.

His head will be buried in the sand just seconds after it is liberated from his shoulders by a practicioner of "The Religion Of Peace".

JON

i see your getting the hang of this place.. cool huh??
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Re: JON

Originally posted by sline-dawg
    i see your getting the hang of this place.. cool huh??
    I hung back for months watching to see who landed where on the political spectrum.

I saw folks on the right provide rational answers to questions posted by the idiots on the left. I also saw the frustrated responses from the right when it was obvious that the lefties were not interested in debate, only spewing "America sucks" venom.

Yes, it is fun!!!

Thanks for letting me in!!!!!!

Politics aside, HVAC pros keep the world comfortable and safe.

The good ones anyway!

Cheers all!

"oohhhhh the USA must be evil and a terrorist state. I guess we deserve to have people blow us up."

I didn't say that I just refuse to be party this blind party line following that seems so prevalent in the USA. we are not blameless or innocent.

" If you are referring to the US support of the mujahadeen during the Afghan/USSR war, we did not support OBL. We supported the resistence against the USSR. GO look it up. OBL was not one of our operatives"
    your post is truthful by ommission, for when you support supporters of terrorism you are guilty.

"In any case, do you claim to have ESP? DO you know who will be our enemy tomorrow?"
    I don't and niether do you, so why would you support a country well known throughout history for using abhorrent acts of violence with no real diplomacy to further their cause.

"So what exactly is it that you hate about America anyway?"
    Nothing at all,in fact I love this country enough that I am willing to speak out to make it a better place, just following along with everything that a few men in political power have to say is not patriotism it is idiocy. George bush and Bill clinton and John kerry not even president reagan are the be all end all of politicians, they make mistakes, they don't pay attention to history for reasons of not making the same mistake twice.

the last couple political thoughts I have read from you have been worthless drabble fit for the scrap pile you don't even half know what your talking about and waste my time and 3everyone elses time with BS like "why do you hate america"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast