Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Air of Lunacy.....

Air, let me be the first to say this "you are full of sh*t".
    I have read your long-winded posts where you drone on about how we don't understand and we aren't as intelligent as you are to understand the root causes and motivations of these less than human wastes of skin. Blah, blah, blah....
    The problem is you and your kind have been running this country for far too long and have gotten us into the situation we are now in. The islamofacists don't care to sit down with you and smoke the peace pipe, negotiate, or have a coke and a smile. They want you dead, they want your wife dead, they especially want your kids dead. They are brainwashed and incapable of reason. The leaders of their movement hide behind GOD while they prove to the world that they are worshippers of Satan. They are not the majority thankfully but cannot be allowed to continue killing innocent humans with being brought to justice.

Re: Air of Lunacy.....

Originally posted by woods mech
    They want you dead, they want your wife dead, they especially want your kids dead. They are brainwashed and incapable of reason.
    That says it all. Memo to you liberal, tree hugging, protesting peacenickers, print the above quotation and read it on a DAILY BASIS. Maybe then it will sink into your mush filled skulls.

Woods mech is describing Mohammed Atta and all the other sick murderers.

Normal, emotionally balanced people do not fly planes into buildings.

Get it?

I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

the only way atta got the power was from the people who supported him. A lone person, or group just getting together for coffee don't have the where-with-all to get it together, except timothy mc vay, but he was american in america so not a suspect. What happened to the first 911?? rmember the car bomb under the world trade towers?? Was that NOT an attack on the US> was it any differenct except that only a couple of hundred people were killed? Is it the number of people who were killed that makes the difference. When that happened it was forgotten in three months, something is not right here!! WHy didn't the congress, dems and pubs, start a war over that?? regardless of who was in the administration at the time, the congress was still the congress many of them are there now. NOW its a big deal, then it was oh thats terrible.. explain to me what the differenct was idealogically.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Originally posted by caosesvida
    the only way atta got the power was from the people who supported him. A lone person, or group just getting together for coffee don't have the where-with-all to get it together, except timothy mc vay, but he was american in america so not a suspect. What happened to the first 911?? rmember the car bomb under the world trade towers?? Was that NOT an attack on the US> was it any differenct except that only a couple of hundred people were killed? Is it the number of people who were killed that makes the difference. When that happened it was forgotten in three months, something is not right here!! WHy didn't the congress, dems and pubs, start a war over that?? regardless of who was in the administration at the time, the congress was still the congress many of them are there now. NOW its a big deal, then it was oh thats terrible.. explain to me what the differenct was idealogically.
    ================================================== ==========

It relly doesn't matter whether the terrorists are just a few mavericks or are a huge number with everybody's support or something in between. Their goal remains the same...your death, your wife's death, and your kids' death. They cannot be reasoned with. They do not negotiate (in the long term). Their minds are made up. The only thing that will stymie them is THEIR death.

We have a choice here. Kill them or let them kill us. If this is not clear to you, it's because you're trying to look at the world through your intestines. So pull your head out of your butt and get a clue.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

You hit the nail on the head Bootlen!!
    "We have a choice here. Kill them or let them kill us. If this is not clear to you, it's because you're trying to look at the world through your intestines. So pull your head out of your butt and get a clue."

But it takes awhile for some to figure this out, and some won't ever get it!!

Cassanova

the only way atta got the power was from the people who supported him.
    Read my post again. I said nothing about power. I said mental, cuckoo, nuts, psychotic, not all there, hateful, insane.

The fact that these people are brainwashed to follow their leaders to their own deaths is like Charlie Manson only on a global scale.

Not to change the subject, but I would like to mention one thing about Americans that really pisses me off.

When these dirtbags went to flight training and made the comment, "oh we don't want to learn how to takeoff or land the plane, we just want to learn how to fly it.", Don't you think some bells and whistles should have gone off?

My point is that Americans and all people will eventually get themselves into trouble if:
    A.) They are stupid
    B.) They don't wise up and start paying attention.
    C.) They choose the path of ignorance.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

bootlen you have gone back to potty mouth again! shame on you. But it does matter whether it is a couple of maverics or 20 million moslems who want to kill us. It is much easier to kill a couple than a million who are spread all around the world including this country, look over you shoulder...

thats the whole point. there have always been small groups of radical that want to kill someone or the other to gain power or money. Over the years we have gone through this terroist, communist, facist, religious swings. Who were you more afraid of when you were curled up under you first grade desk waiting for the russians to drop the big one, or was it the communists sneaking around the country poisioning the water, or osama? They (osama) got lucky, they bombed it once and did a lot of damage, if that wasn't a wake up call, what was? Oh yeah we have forgotten about those hero's already. They finished the job while we counted our money. I am not inspecting my intestines, as you say. But throwing around a lot of tough talk about blowing everyone up doesn't really do much, except let off steam , if thats what you are doing, feel free , because it is a free country, and you earned the right. Solid ideas is what this country needs not a lot of emotional rhetoric, at least in my free opinion. I will be gone for a while, so if I don't respond its not because I don't want to.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

bootlen you have gone back to potty mouth again! shame on you. But it does matter whether it is a couple of maverics or 20 million moslems who want to kill us. It is much easier to kill a couple than a million who are spread all around the world including this country, look over you shoulder...

thats the whole point. there have always been small groups of radical that want to kill someone or the other to gain power or money. Over the years we have gone through this terroist, communist, facist, religious swings. Who were you more afraid of when you were curled up under you first grade desk waiting for the russians to drop the big one, or was it the communists sneaking around the country poisioning the water, or osama? They (osama) got lucky, they bombed it once and did a lot of damage, if that wasn't a wake up call, what was? Oh yeah we have forgotten about those hero's already. They finished the job while we counted our money. I am not inspecting my intestines, as you say. But throwing around a lot of tough talk about blowing everyone up doesn't really do much, except let off steam , if thats what you are doing, feel free , because it is a free country, and you earned the right. Solid ideas is what this country needs not a lot of emotional rhetoric, at least in my free opinion. I will be gone for a while, so if I don't respond its not because I don't want to.

If you think my post was "potty mouth", you need to make a few more trips around the block.

Read my posts carefully...don't misqote me. Nowhere did I say we need to blow up a bunch of people. What I said was if we don't kill the terrorists first, they will kill us. What I posted is not "rhetoric". It is indeed fact.

The sad thing is they ARE going to wim. There is nothing W can do and there is nothing that K can do. They ARE going to win. We as a nation are on the way out the rotating door of history. I'm afraid it will be in our lifetime.

BUT...I still will not lie down for those animals. And anyone who does is less than those animals are and will get NO respect from me.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Bold pessemistic thoughts. How do we know they are the truth?

You don't...unless you believe the Bible.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen
    You don't...unless you believe the Bible.

What we have heah...is an open can-o-worms!

Proud member of KA Club

The sad thing is they ARE going to wim. There is nothing W can do and there is nothing that K can do. They ARE going to win. We as a nation are on the way out the rotating door of history. I'm afraid it will be in our lifetime.

BUT...I still will not lie down for those animals. And anyone who does is less than those animals are and will get NO respect from me.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I try to convey this point to my democratic Kerry loving friends but they are too busy quoting medicaid facts, their hatred for W, and the pluses of windmill power to listen. I do believe it's time to secure our borders and take care of ourselves. It's not an easy job being the most powerful nation in the world. And for the most part Americans are too lazy (and have a very short memory) to really care about the big picture. As long as there is gas for the big SUV everything is perfectly fine even if tomorrow never comes.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

It relly doesn't matter whether the terrorists are just a few mavericks or are a huge number with everybody's support or something in between. Their goal remains the same...your death, your wife's death, and your kids' death. They cannot be reasoned with. They do not negotiate (in the long term). Their minds are made up. The only thing that will stymie them is THEIR death.

We have a choice here. Kill them or let them kill us. If this is not clear to you, it's because you're trying to look at the world through your intestines. So pull your head out of your butt and get a clue.

I have known and worked with a Muslim engineer for the last five years. He seems like a pretty good guy, but you have me wondering. Should I go ahead and pop him with my 9, or just be careful.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast