Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

They better start dropping more bombs and going after these a$$holes.

[Edited by BC1 on 09-21-2004 at 03:20 PM]

I'm in favor of turning that entire area into a giant sandbox.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

this is despicable, it is down right barbarous, are back to the days of the crusades when the enemies heads were displayed on poles at the walls, yet how many moslems will condem this subhuman act of brutallity, i simply cant think of words to describe how i felt when i read the news. kill them all and let their god sort them out.

Until the supposed "peace loving Muslims"(if there is such a thing) rise up and squash these extremist, I have no problems with total nuclear annihilation of that part of the world.

If these people truly respect force, then they should reverence the site of a ceramic desert.

I'd say release the hounds, don't hold back until everyone of the extremists have been sent to meet Allah!!
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

The reactions here are exactly what these "terrorists" want. So what do we do? Can we really turn and run? Would not the type of people to do such a thing attack us like wild dogs if we did not stand out ground?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robo,
    I don't understand your post. Every post I see in this thread says kick the everlovin' dog dirt out of them. I don't see anything that even resembles remarks about leaving. What are you trying to say, or what do you see that I dont?
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

maybe the terroists want to see us say "nuke them all" so they can get more recruits. Why do you think they are beheading people on tv>? They want us to react violently and in a big way. they are very happy that we invaded iraq, its perfect. they want reactions, that way they can say. look at the americans they want to kill all of us!!!! Come on boys join the infata, we told you they wanted to kill muslems women and children, so its either kill them first or they will kill us!! Its the best case scenario for osama. If you blow up Iraq it would be even better, for them. This is a war of propaganda at this point, how we react will determine if it becomes a world conflict. Look at the history of how the big powers have faired against grass roots movements, look at russia and afghanistan, the contras, vietnam,chechnyea, the boston tea party. You can call them terrorists but they call themselves liberators of the poor. They are gaining more power all the time and more cannon fodder to throw at us. Bigger weapons and more troops don't stop these conflicts. Look at Sadam and the kurds, he gassed them but they are still there, the move they regroup, and they get more reasons for the people to join. When your only option is to fight or be destroyed by bombs, what would you do. This is not about who is right or wrong, or how we feel about beheading, or whether there were WMD or how bad osam and saddam are. We are now deciding if we are going to have another holy war. the president is being very careful about this he and his staff know the potential dangers, why don't you think he doesn't just blow them all to kingdom come! He is no dummy, the government is well aware of the stakes we are dealing with here. This is no more an iraq conflict than vietnam was a vietnam conflict, it was capitalism/communism. this is now becoming religionism. If you think I am wrong, I hope that you are right!
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

good post.....

Originally posted by caosesvida
    maybe the terroists want to see us say "nuke them all" so they can get more recruits. Why do you think they are beheading people on tv>? They want us to react violently and in a big way. they are very happy that we invaded iraq, its perfect. they want reactions, that way they can say. look at the americans they want to kill all of us!!!! Come on boys join the infata, we told you they wanted to kill muslems women and children, so its either kill them first or they will kill us!! Its the best case scenario for osama. If you blow up Iraq it would be even better, for them. This is a war of propaganda at this point, how we react will determine if it becomes a world conflict. Look at the history of how the big powers have faired against grass roots movements, look at russia and afghanistan, the contras, vietnam,chechnyea, the boston tea party. You can call them terrorists but they call themselves liberators of the poor. They are gaining more power all the time and more cannon fodder to throw at us. Bigger weapons and more troops don't stop these conflicts. Look at Sadam and the kurds, he gassed them but they are still there, the move they regroup, and they get more reasons for the people to join. When your only option is to fight or be destroyed by bombs, what would you do. This is not about who is right or wrong, or how we feel about beheading, or whether there were WMD or how bad osam and saddam are. We are now deciding if we are going to have another holy war. the president is being very careful about this he and his staff know the potential dangers, why don't you think he doesn't just blow them all to kingdom come! He is no dummy, the government is well aware of the stakes we are dealing with here. This is no more an iraq conflict than vietnam was a vietnam conflict, it was capitalism/communism. this is now becoming religionism. If you think I am wrong, I hope that you are right!

.... and I must agree.

How brave to murder bound prisoners,6 year old little girls, unsuspecting plane passengers, office workers etc.
    I still think a small low yield nuclear burst over mecca, just big enough to shatter every window in town , pop some ear drums and make their noses bleed, would impart a message of "you don't know who your f%%$in with here. We're tired of dickin around. Stop the killing or we'll show you how it's really done"

You KNOW they're trying to get their hands on a nuke.
    You KNOW if they had one they'd use it. probably here.

We and the Russians knew that if either one of us used a nuke, we'd both be destroyed in the retaliatory strikes.
    Deterrence...mutually assured destruction ..MAD. It worked for 50 years.

These slime don't care.. why wait till we're hit first?

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

the terroists are not in one place under mecca, or in one hole in the ground. they are everywhere, we don't know where they. A 25,000,000 dollar bounty is on osamas head, it has been there for how many years WE the biggest and strongest and richest country in the world can't find him. Dropping a bomb on one group will only acellerat the process. By the way russia has a very large cache of bombs, just waiting to be used by someone, this is a result of winning the cold war. Whether we like it or not. WE don't know where these bombs are. There is one in the bay off of south carolina. These bombs are all over the world in many countries, we do not want to start a limited use of nuclear weapons, because if we do, so will they, not good. Look at russia now, they are making it clear that they can go anywhere and start a war in the name of terroism, we are on the world stage, even though we are the biggest we are not the only. We can't do something on the world stage, in front of God and everyone and say we are the only ones that have the only right to do it. The cold war wasn't so awful cold, hundreds of thousnads of pawns died while the two powers backed opposing sides. Now we have a large country being controlled by crime, thousands of nuclear weapons not being very well controled, the whole baltic wars and ethnic cleansing, people who have waited a long time to kill each other. I am not saying it was rigth or wrong, I am saying that what we do on the world stage affects the whole world and we are part of it, The US has to walk a fine line, we have a great responsibility if we are not very careful, the whole world suffers, including us. The cuban missle crisis was a very scary scene, what we are facing now is also scary. A group with unlimited funds with a religious sucicide army, and access to anywhere in the world. remember all terrorists don't look like osama, anyone can be a muslem headed for heaven. This will take a whole lot of brains even more than arms.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

"Cry Havoc And Let Lose, The Dogs of War"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast