Thread: ISS A/C pump

ISS A/C pump

Just wondering? When they have to open the system to change the pump on the air conditioning system, will they have to pull a vacuum???

You are kidding, right????
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

I was wondering if it's legal to vent freon there, or if they have to recover? Who's got the EPA card?
    ......................AmTec
    The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!!!!

now thats a sick joke!

Used to have a plant around here where they tested components that we going to go into space. The didn't deal in microns when pulling a vacuum on the test chamber. The deal in decades. I was told 1 decade is 1/100th of a micron. The 2nd decade is 1/100th of 1 decade and so on. They tested down to the 10th decade! The dude telling me this said that when they get down to about the 4th decade, the fingerprints start coming off the surfaces of the objects in the chamber! Now that's a dry, dry system.
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

As i was taking the service cap off a old Xl1200 trane unit one day, the whole stem broke outta the valve. On the suction side, the Ho came running around the house and said "what happened?" I replied "Minimus?"