+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E2 / Unloader Programming Help

Post Likes

E2 / Unloader Programming Help

I have a split temp Rack -28, +18, & +23. R507, Copeland compressors, evaporative condenser.

The -28 section Loads and Unloads in what seems a correct fashion. Rack back pressure stays within an acceptable margin of target at all times.

The +18 & +23 sides seem to have minds of their own. Example... Target pressure 56, actual pressure 72. Why then is my E2 calling for Unloader On?

I've reviewed the Staging set up for all three sections, they all appear to be set up in similar fashion. There's something REALLY simple here that I'm missing.....
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    I have a split temp Rack -28, +18, & +23. R507, Copeland compressors, evaporative condenser.

The -28 section Loads and Unloads in what seems a correct fashion. Rack back pressure stays within an acceptable margin of target at all times.

The +18 & +23 sides seem to have minds of their own. Example... Target pressure 56, actual pressure 72. Why then is my E2 calling for Unloader On?

I've reviewed the Staging set up for all three sections, they all appear to be set up in similar fashion. There's something REALLY simple here that I'm missing.....
    what is your D.B? are you on standard or enhance suction? are your H.P settings the same for are the pumps ?i know E2 likes big numbers under H.P like the mbtu/h of each pump etc....(imo)
    Mastic its whats for dinner!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post

I was working with an RMCC last week with an unloader. Not sure if it is the same as the E2, but when it calls for unloader ON, it loads the compressor. Unloader OFF = unloaded.
    Might want to check to insure the unloader isn't cycling opposite?

Good Luck
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thefreezerguy View Post
    I was working with an RMCC last week with an unloader. Not sure if it is the same as the E2, but when it calls for unloader ON, it loads the compressor. Unloader OFF = unloaded.
    Might want to check to insure the unloader isn't cycling opposite?

Good Luck
    good point^ check the dipswitch
    Mastic its whats for dinner!

Post Likes
    Will do fellas. Thanks
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in