res. hvac work in Fort Pierce area

Cool

Living in the northeast will be relocating to the Fort Pierce area around Oct 8,04 Have 15 years res. hvac exp.. And unerversal EPA. Can not get any one to talk to me about working in that area?? Would like any help I can get. Need to work asap after geting in the area Thank You

Though area for employment. They just got hit by Francis and a lot of them are just looking to keep a float. You might have to go with a larger company out of West Palm or Bervard county. Look up Industrial Building Services, they are out of Ft Lauderdale, but have a office in Jupitor. Merritt Island Air, Coastel Mechanical Service or if you want to relocate to Orlando I Know about 5 companies that would higher you tommorow. Let me know

Cool

Thank you for your Email put I have an apartment in Fort Pierce that I have a $500.00 deposit on. I will try to contact the company you said. But I do not have alot of comm. exp. thank you again for your time

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by northeast
    Thank you for your Email put I have an apartment in Fort Pierce that I have a $500.00 deposit on. I will try to contact the company you said. But I do not have alot of comm. exp. thank you again for your time

I'd use the net,ACCA's website and major brands sites,use dealer locator.Find the ones with lnks to their site and email.

Cool thanks dash

Thank you I will try that web site. Never gave it athought. Thank You again

Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

Cool to market-tec

Thank you I will go on and check this one. Any little bit helps. I have aresume on line with hvac agent.com Thanj You again for your time

I need an experienced Tech/installer in Port saint lucie, We are SWAMPED with work since Frances hit. Hiring immediately!! call 772-335-4955, or my cell 772-370-0614. or email resume to hawk1_327@yahoo.com.

Ray Ferrizzi
    Service Manager
    Al's Heating and Air Conditioning inc.
    1055 se Holbrook ct. #3
    Port saint Lucie FL. 34953
    PHONE 772-335-4955 772-878-1165
    FAX 772-335-4146
    Email hawk1_327@yahoo.com or alsac1975@bellsouth.net

Cool To Ray

HI Thank you Ray I will fax my resume to you today. If you do not receive it. Please let me know as I will be leaving next week. My ph# is 401 463-0064 call before 2:00PM as I work 2nd shift. Thank You PS I will give you my cell ph# when I am In Fla. if you are interested.