Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 177
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettgetsmwet04 View Post
    me likey,using the sc77 right now, this looks like a good meter, ive bought 4 fieldpiece meters over 5 years, they alkl still work perfectly, this will be the newest addition once its avaliable
    It's available for your Local Distributor to order it if they so choose. You can give us a call and we'll find one in your area that can order it for you.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I googled and googled.......no price I can find.
    Trade is $179 for SC55 and $219 for the SC56.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    What does the ohm scale go up to? I couldn't find the specs on the website.
    50 mega ohms

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    170

    digital manifold

    looked like the digital manifold used a K type probe also. So all my old temp probes would work. I may hold off buying anything to check this out. Then again when the new AK900 comes out I may not be able to wait any longer.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    looked like the digital manifold used a K type probe also. So all my old temp probes would work. I may hold off buying anything to check this out. Then again when the new AK900 comes out I may not be able to wait any longer.
    You won't have to wait long. Should be in this month.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    You won't have to wait long. Should be in this month.
    any info you can release?

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,892
    I just can't warm up to that rinky dink pointer type handle they use to change scales on their meters

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    any info you can release?
    It will do target superheat. 39 refrigerants. Live superheat and subcooling at the same time. The SMAN2 and SMAN3 are the part numbers The SMAN3 will come come with 2 clamps and will do vacuum. The screen is big and can be seen from 20 ft. away. They will come with wet and dry bulb thermocouples. And the pressure can be adjusted in the field to meet Title 24 requirements.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    I just can't warm up to that rinky dink pointer type handle they use to change scales on their meters
    Are you talking about the dial? If so, we rarely get ones back into to the repair department where the dial broke.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,892
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Are you talking about the dial? If so, we rarely get ones back into to the repair department where the dial broke.
    Not saying it breaks,it just looks cheap,looks like soneone forgot to include a nice dial into the meter and added that

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,770
    I am not defending it, and I am not sure this is the reason behind it, but I think it is that way so you can turn it with a single finger/thumb and not have to grasp it o turn it.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    The SMAN3 will come come with 2 clamps and will do vacuum.
    In inches or in microns also?

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Trade is $179 for SC55 and $219 for the SC56.
    That price is getting into Fluke 902 territory. Yes, the 902 has less features but it's a Fluke.
    Any fool can know. The point is to understand. Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event