Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Thanks for putting this up, I downloaded the file and it looks like a pretty slick interface for setting up AEM's. Is there a way to upload the configuration that's already in an existing one to see what's in there by using this?

Post Likes
    No you cannot upload existing configuration of an AEM.
    But in that version all your AEM settings of all your jobs are stored in a database and you can even export AEM's config from your database and send that file to another user for him to import it into his own AEM Configuration tool database.

Post Likes

Help!! AEM Configuration tool 3.0

Hello I was using this AEM config tool version but the hard drive on my work laptop failed is there anyway i could download it again?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rsouders View Post
    Hello I was using this AEM config tool version but the hard drive on my work laptop failed is there anyway i could download it again?
    You can download it from here:

http://www.servitrol.com/axtools/

Post Likes

Thanks, Great work!

Cheers!

Post Likes
    Has the AEM config tool been retooled for Windows 7 yet?

Rick

Post Likes

AEM Configuration tool for Win 7

Quote Originally Posted by martinsbt View Post
    that version requires .net framework 2.0 to be installed. it will work on any windows OS EXCEPT Windows 7 (i found out yesterday)! If i have request for it, i may recompile it to work under Windows 7! Let me know if you have any questions.

Martin
    Any update on the Win7 version of the AEM Configuration tool?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by quadonice View Post
    Any update on the Win7 version of the AEM Configuration tool?

Sorry to anyone for bumping such an old thread, since it may still be relevant to some.

Martin, any chance you could recompile the AEM Configuration Tool under Windows 7. I have been working on a new version to support Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. No sense in reinventing the wheel if its not needed.

Post Likes
    But that tool doesn't support the new firmware in the 2100, does it?
    I have both versions out in my truck, the old version 2100 configs fine, the new version won't.... But i'm also using (and have successfully used since the AEM's were introduced) an old laplink cable. I've never had the official Siemens AEM cable.

I resorted to using Hyperterminal - not too hard, the netmask is the only thing that isn't obvious.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Post Likes
    Hello martinsbt, I have a need for the AEM Configuration tool that you wrote. Were you able to write a version that runs under windows 7? If so I would very much like and appreciate it if you would allow me to download it. Thank you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by katfeldmann View Post
    Hello martinsbt, I have a need for the AEM Configuration tool that you wrote. Were you able to write a version that runs under windows 7? If so I would very much like and appreciate it if you would allow me to download it. Thank you
    Hi All

i just recompiled a new version of the AEM configuration tool that works also on windows 7. i will post the download link in this thread tomorrow morning.

Since i left Siemens few years ago, and dont have AEMs in hands anyore i cannot do any testing for the download portion, hope it will help someone

Martin

Post Likes

Download link to AEM Config tool 3.0.0.10 for all windows versions

Hi All

here a link to download the new version

http://1drv.ms/1Q8kmP6

version is 3.0.0.10

it works with all versions of windows including windows 10.

You MUST uninstall previous versions of AEM config tool BEFORE installing that one.
    you may want to backup your AEMtool.mdb file before uninstalling the previous version of the tool and then copy it back to the installation folder after installing 3.0.0.10

also, you must make sure you have .net framework 4.0 Full installed ont the PC

let me know if you have problems

enjoy

Martin

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dingman View Post
    But that tool doesn't support the new firmware in the 2100, does it?
    I have both versions out in my truck, the old version 2100 configs fine, the new version won't.... But i'm also using (and have successfully used since the AEM's were introduced) an old laplink cable. I've never had the official Siemens AEM cable.

I resorted to using Hyperterminal - not too hard, the netmask is the only thing that isn't obvious.
    Hi

if they changed something in a newer version of the aem firmware, that will cause these errors. If you want me to look at it, just send me your c:\AEMConfig.log file after trying to download the aem2100

thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast