WDC126

Thread: WDC126

WDC126

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the jet pump works on this system. I know this is not the problem I have a machine that will not build oil pressure. I replaced the regulator. as a first step of troubleshooting. anything else I should be looking for.

Several reasons for not making oil pressure.Oil screen.oil filter,faulty oil pump
    check valve,ect.What kind of amp draw is your oil pump drawing.The new
    style oil pumps FLA is 17 you should be pulling 11-14.Make sure your transdusers are correct.Oil pressure should be about 120 net.Is the other compressor running when the oil pump comes on.Here is a Oil pump sheet to give you a better understanding of the oil pump.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Had one this summer with no oil pressure after running fine for 2 months, turned out to be a 1/4" flare connection under the sump lid that came loose. Only way to find out is to dig deeper.

Thanks for the replys Im going to go back and check a few things.
    My DISCHARGE PRESSURE is only 130ish not the 175 im used to seeing.
    I have a 10 -15 psig drop through filters. I am going to check the thrust bearing check valve and valve the dicharge of the oil pump off slowly and watch my oil pressure to determine if its the pump or system issues.