Arrow

I live in Central Florida, been working in the hvac industry for 13 years as a tech., service manager and project manager on large construction projects, I have completed the State of Florida mechanical contractors exam with a pass, have a degree in HVAC and is currantly finishing up a business dergree. I am looking to get into a company where I would have a long term future and maybe some interest after time. If a company is looking to do business in the state of Florida the license useage can be negotiated. Please leave a email address on your response if you are interested.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    We are mostly residential,but you should have little trouble in finding a commercial company that's interested,with your license and experience.

I'm assuming your main interest is commercial,correct?

[Edited by dash on 03-05-2004 at 04:20 PM]

RCTHVAC

RCT: I live in west central fla Port Richey.Would you have any interest in starting a buisness with me.I have 15 years experience servicing Commercial Hvac,refrigeration,residential.Have good solid troubleshooting skills as well as customer service skills.If you would like to discuss this email me at
    esap03@aol.com Thanks

My partner and I are in business in Dallas Texas but are entertaining the idea of opening a Florida office. He has over 40 years in the business and I have 15. I would like to speak to you about the use of your hvac license. Have this license been activated, do you have insurance in place?
    We are ready to roll on this so please RSVP. My number is 972-840-1993 (OFFICE) or 972-693-4803 cell...My name is Denver and Don is my partner