Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My son made me tearup with pride today, He's 21 months old now and he opened the fridge and got a beer out and brought it to me without being asked and all by himself.
    You couldn't ask for a better toddler I mean he's still in diapers what a good guy eh?
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Must be Canadian.

Sounds like a great kid, is mommy trained as well?
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

I remember the first words out of my daugthers mouth. Give me money. She learned them from her mother.

Originally posted by The Penguin
    My son made me tearup with pride today, He's 21 months old now and he opened the fridge and got a beer out and brought it to me without being asked and all by himself.
    You couldn't ask for a better toddler I mean he's still in diapers what a good guy eh?
    Well hold on to those precious moments. Because before he is 21 Years old he will get in enough trouble for you to pull your hair out.

One of my sons climbed into the refrigerator with the beer to hid from his mother whom he was mad at. Scarey moments like that make you old. (that was my Canadian son )

Talking

It's important to train them while they are very young....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Did ya tip him?

His mother will bring me a beer occasionally if I ask nicely and have busting my hump doing something inane that she wanted to do like move the furniture around and then I would have to follow up with a back rub

www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Penguin, it's time to get rid of the cheap rotgut beer. If you don't, you might be changing his diapers more often

are you sure the beer was for you not to open it for the kid?

put that kid in the "GIFTED" program when he gets in school.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

O-o-o-o-o-h-h! 21 M-O-O-O-NTHS.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

By next year the can will be half empty by the time it gets to you.

My sister told me this true story. When I was a toddler my sister had to take me to a Dr's appointment on a city transit bus. Just before we left the house, I dropped and broke my baby bottle (they were glass in the olden days). The only bottle in the house was an empty beer bottle, so they washed the lable off of it, filled it with milk and stuck the nipple on it. She sat in the very back of the bus to hide. Sure enough I dropped the bottle and it rolled ALL the way down the aisle up to the front of the bus and my deeply embarrased sister had to retrieve it. She said everybody stared , snickered or laughed...she wanted to crawl in a hole and hide...then everyone stared as I happily drank away.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast