Tech from Philippines

Hybrid View

Hi!i'm from the philippines and aircondition and refrigeration technician here for 15 years, wherein i work for 2 years as aircondition techncian in Kingdom of saudi Arabia for United state Geological survey Mission( USGS) and 3 years im Taiwan as engineering maintenance. I am graduate of Electrical Engineering, though i was expose to refrigeration and aircondition during my studies(part time to full time) then it was already my profession...(which i love especially diagnosting trouble and repairing the root cause). I'm a certified Industrial electrician-1 and commercial Refrigeration and aircondition mechanic -2 in our country.My question is will there be available slot for a person like me to work in America.Is there any third party or a recruitng firm which i can lodge my credentials?
    Thanks in advance for any sugestion.

Bernardino Cortez

Welcome Bernadino

list your resume with hvac agent, available on this site.

While you are awaiting replies, go out and meet some of the people who are doing the work in your area. Attend RSES meetings, meet the managers and counter people of the local wholesale houses, offer your services to people you meet at these places.
    Get to know the other techs in your area.

Lightbulb SOL GOODE

R-409/12 IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK! I AGREE, HVAC AGENT, POST YOUR RESUME AAND JOB SEARCH FAX YOUR RESUME TO EVERYONE THAT SEEMS THEY CAN AFFORD TO PAY YOU YEAR ROUND IN THIS BUSINESS!, AND ON AMERICAS JOB BANK, THEN GO TO ARIZONA OR SOUTHERN STATES THEY NEED REFER TECHS BAD! AND AC TECHS, IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU CAN SHINE A CAMELS TOE OR NOT! THEYLL HIRE ANYONE!

[Edited by fitter33 on 09-26-2004 at 06:20 PM]

Talking BUT REMEMBER MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL?

Originally posted by R12rules
    Welcome Bernadino

list your resume with hvac agent, available on this site.

While you are awaiting replies, go out and meet some of the people who are doing the work in your area. Attend RSES meetings, meet the managers and counter people of the local wholesale houses, offer your services to people you meet at these places.
    Get to know the other techs in your area.
    DONT FORGET TO FEED YOUR NEIGHBORS DOG!