Searching for entry level tech. Ideal candidate would be a hard working self starter and serious about working in this field. Prefer tech school graduate. Would need to have a clean driving record and pass a drug test. Wage based on productivity. Full time position to start as soon as possible.

HVACR company located in NW Wyoming . 70 miles east of Yellowstone Park. and 90 miles south of Billings Montana.

If interested e-mail resume to slaterj@tritel.net

[Edited by hvacservice on 09-10-2004 at 12:28 AM]

I am a student looken for HVAC work I am currently looking for work in Jan when i am done with school would that be to late. I am a hard worker with 2 summers of experience and 1 1/2 yrs of schooling for HVAC with universal certification. Thanks out of curiosity a good worker with my experience what would starting wages be thanks again

Sounds like you would be what I am looking for.Starting wage would be in the 10 - 11 dollar range but would go right on up for a hard working productive tech. Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

[Edited by hvacservice on 09-16-2004 at 12:52 AM]

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by studentnmu
    I am a student looken for HVAC work I am currently looking for work in Jan when i am done with school would that be to late. I am a hard worker with 2 summers of experience and 1 1/2 yrs of schooling for HVAC with universal certification. Thanks out of curiosity a good worker with my experience what would starting wages be thanks again

Any interest in Sunny Florida?

That would be excellent I have a few friends that moved down there what is the area and what kind of starting wages do you have.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Assuming your HVAC school has done a good job preparing you,$10 minimum to start,more in 90 days,depending on your progress.

Check our website,by clicking on the "little red house" below.We have two shops ,20 and 70 miles north of Tampa,St. Pete ,Clearwater area.

Here the view of Kings Bay ,about a mile from the shop.

http://www.kingsbaycam.com only during daylight hours.

Nearby State Park http://www.manateecam.com ,click on Manatee Cam

Wyoming

Are you still looking,, do you need nate certification?