Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    To all H-Talk folks I have met on this site:
    Am going in for surgury tommorow. Dr. has found a bone infection in my foot. Will be having the little toe and related bones amputated. It may be awhile before I talk to y'all again. I am just thankful I got to know some of you guys online. (abs, badboy, Carnak, lilbit, etc..) This is not a post for pity or anything of the sort. But, I would like to say to any diabetics doing this kind of work; Take Care of your FEET! This may well end my career. My boss says he will try like hell to hold my job for me.(est.6-8 wks. recovery time).Again I would like to thank all whom I've gotten to know.( even the ones who dont like me....lol), Y'all take care
    and hope to be back soon. PABULL

Hey Pabull, best of luck to you with the operation. I expect we will be seeing even more of you, what do you expect to be doing during that recovery time, watching soaps?? Nope, you'll be right here with your buddies posting on HVAC-Talk. After all, you don't type with your feet!

I do not mean to make light of your condition, take care and we'll see you soon.

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

I get the impression that you are one tough SOB. I'll bet you get through this and will be back. Keep in touch.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Good luck. I will expect you back soon. You can type on here with a bum toe or even toe-less. Good therapy!

Good Luck
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by Don Sleeth
    Hey Pabull, best of luck to you with the operation. I expect we will be seeing even more of you, what do you expect to be doing during that recovery time, watching soaps?? Nope, you'll be right here with your buddies posting on HVAC-Talk. After all, you don't type with your feet!

I do not mean to make light of your condition, take care and we'll see you soon.

don
    Make all of the light you want Don, Because without laughter life aint worth living. I welcome all of the humor you guys can throw my way......LMAO. Thank you PABULL

Break a leg!!!!!!

Hope all turns out well.

OTTO
    R2B4BTU

Been wondering where youve been hiding at. Guess I know now. Best of luck to you.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

Well I guess if I had to lose something, a little toe would be better than my...................well...........you know........
    Good luck and get your sugar regulated, get some exercise and all that other jazz the docs keep telling you.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Good luck,.keep us posted-youll be back!

Damn. Good luck. My dad has diabetes and doesn't control it. His feet are now starting to bother him. I'm gonna show him this thread.

Good Luck Sir!
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Good luck, pabull.

You gonna keep it in a pickle jar?
    Every day above ground is a good one!
    I work with the Chiller Whisperer...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast