Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech Guest
    So Boss, can we do this? Based on the dis-respect that he shows, the fact that he has nothing HVAC related to discuss, that he uses this site only as an avenue to discuss his misguided moronic views...I say we boycott him...who's with me?

347 posts in America, Religion, Politics
    1 post in Fireplaces

I think he ought to be blindfolded and shot.

Not worth the lead.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Everyone's entitled to thier opinion....

Even James

[Edited by i_got_ideas on 09-06-2004 at 03:21 PM]
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

So the brawl is spilling out of ARP and into Gen. Disc. Why bring it here?

If you want to boycott somebody, seems like ignoring them would be the best way for everybody, including the Boss.

I'm a little confused. I thought the ARP *was* the place to discuss our misguided moronic views

I can certainly understand the sentiment here. Remember is not depictive of those who post on sites like this one for HVAC information.

People like remember are what are considered "moles" or "plants". These are people who's sole purpose is to disrupt the conversations of others with their own political and social rhetoric.

I don't like it when posters like remember disrupt forums that they can have absolutely no positive impact on, but, unless the forum administrators feel there is a problem it is after all "a free country".

Besides, having people like this post here allows them to be more easily tracked so they can be dealt with properly in the virtual world.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I don't agree with these type post..(well I do kind of) They expand the mud hole and put the dirty laundry in public when Boss has always said that you can e-mail him. Boss is trying to spend some quality time with his family and sh*t like this just makes a fresh mine field to return to.

Oh yea. i_got_ideas. You are a bigger A-hole than remember is. At least he acts like his brain trust is not in complete bankruptcy, where as you are just the run of the mill dumb A-hole. Have a nice day.

[Edited by James 3528 on 09-06-2004 at 04:48 PM]

Well James, you just showed a side of you I had hoped had diminished.

First, you make nicey nice with Don by pretending to be concerned with his solice. Then you post remarks that Don is going to have to make a decision on as to whether or not the remarks are a personal attack.

The attack on IGI is ridiculous of course. IGI states opinions that I mostly disagree with but he does explain them rationally. Remember is strictly an antagonist. An antagonist that you just defended.

Actually

I take great pleasure in seeing remembrane beat up day in and day out. It's great entertainmemt. BTW, Robo and James its damned good to see both of you back here again on a regular basis.

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Well James, you just showed a side of you I had hoped had diminished.

First, you make nicey nice with Don by pretending to be concerned with his solice. Then you post remarks that Don is going to have to make a decision on as to whether or not the remarks are a personal attack.

The attack on IGI is ridiculous of course. IGI states opinions that I mostly disagree with but he does explain them rationally. Remember is strictly an antagonist. An antagonist that you just defended.

I call it like I see it.

I answered a 8"inch shell fired in my direction with a 16",and I didn't worry about IGI's head in your back side or how many Goodmans he drops in..

I am not so arrogant as to think Don can correctly judge other members opinions or that I think he should every time. In fact no one got pissed off more than me on that other post and a couple of deletes proves that. I took the hit and went on.

Don made those deletes and frankly at the time I wanted to kick his Canadian bacon up around his shoulders. I also don't see the role of a moderator as equivalent to "Judge of all Opinions...My Opinions...Or your Opinions" and many others opinions such as, "Go f*ck yourself".

I hope we are still friends.

this deserves a wow! some of the ststements i see here, make me wonder if this is just a source for saturday nite live.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

I don't believe that remember or anyone should be banned if you wish to boycott great.
    His and others post disturb and anger me greatly at times but it is their right to have their own beliefs. I will say this for remember he does put a great deal of thought and time into his replies. As I have said before there was a period when I had many of the same thoughts going around in my head mainly because I was reading the same books he is now. They are well written books and they do make you think about the state of affairs in the world. Most of us that are on the right leaning side have probably considered some of what he writes about if only in relation to those on the liberal side. I have read many books articles and briefs on the Tri Lateral commission the birth of the Federal Reserve and the gang at Turtle Island. I think it was Turtle Island it’s been more than twenty years.
    The point is yes he is arrogant as are many of us he rubs people the wrong way and dis respect things and values we hold close to heart. However the exchange of ideas is how we learn and expand our knowledge base. That is after all why we or most of us are here to learn and share. We all gathered here to discuss our trade, which is what we have in common or at least most of us. Even within our own trade we don't agree on what is the best way to do things.

There are several things he has right there is not much difference between parties and they require each other and the adversarial role of politics to remain in power. President Bush is not the man I would choose to lead this country given the choice of anyone in the country. There are policies that he has made or not made that bother me. I personally think he is way to liberal when it comes to immigration and our borders also he is not fiscally conservative enough for me. He is however a much more palatable option than anyone the demos have as an option and light years better than kerry.
    His resolve in the war in Iraq and fighting terrorist his belief and love of God is in direct accord with my beliefs.

Of course we're still friends. You think I'd let anyone but a friend tell me to "go f*ck myself" and laugh about it ?

IGI is a good guy, just a little young. Be a bit more tolerant, you big tough guy you. Before you know it, IGI will be talking just we do when it comes to politics. He just needs to "live" a little bit more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast