Just got back form the mall. It is near the Interstate. Musta been about 60 big Utlity trucks (Penn Line) from Scottsdale Pennsylvania pulling in the Golden Coral to eat. All were headed to Florida. Saw another 20 from Davey's (green and yellow trucks) from somewhere Friday.These guys were holding up here to wait for the storm to clear and it looked like they were getting a last good meal for a while and were about to head down.

We are truly blessed to be Americans and living in the best nation on earth.

I would go in a heart beat if I did not have installs to do next week. I may still run some Ice down.

We got hit by a pretty big storm last winter. A big parking lot for an old abandoned stip mall was set up as a utility staging ara. Convoy's of bucket trucks from all over neighboring states were coming into town and to this area where there were tractor trailers of parts and supplies set up including several portable mess tents. I was really impressed with how prepared the local utilities were for this. Lots of pre planning and from what I could see it all ran perfectly. I was woking for a hotel at the time and we had 30 or 40 guys staying with us who were in the area just for a few days to make repairs.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Was not expecting this! My backyard is a mess!

there is no logistical support in place to support manpower going in there to help, besides they have all the unemployed manual labor already there, plus where are you going to board and lodge them, so now they are asking for monetary contributions in the meantime.

Originally posted by Edmund Forsthe
    there is no logistical support in place to support manpower going in there to help, besides they have all the unemployed manual labor already there, plus where are you going to board and lodge them, so now they are asking for monetary contributions in the meantime.
    WTF are you talking about?