Did they slice open slick wille yet???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by air of honesty
    quote:Originally posted by bb
    I heard that the other night after the Republican Convention , Hillary spotted Arnold Swarztzenegger eating in a restaurant. She went over to him and said "If you were my husband I would poison you drink" and he said "if you were my wife I would let you!"

That's good
    ___

Actually, that's Winston Churchill responding to...aaghh, name escapes me. Anyway, 'who's words are you using?'
    Why do I have to use anyone's words ? Sometimes I am able to compose my thoughts from discerning information that I have read. So when I do that , am I to list all of my sources for doing so ?

Well if that's the case , we could all fill up librarys full of sources because the way that we become smarter , by reading someone else's knowledge.

Unless you want to break the trend and tell me how anti-gravity or some other unknown phenomenon works.

To be honest, it was a joke that was being passed in a chat room.

Just remember people, "originality is the art of concealing your source". For all we know, ole Winston got his gems from some pub bartender.

One of my favourites of Churchill's is when he is accused by an aristocratic woman of being drunk he replied; Yes madam, I am drunk, and you are ugly. Tomorrow I will be sober, but you will still be ugly."
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

hey, I thought that was credited to WC fields?

[Edited by caosesvida on 09-06-2004 at 08:33 PM]
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12