Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    ================================================== =========

And it was all done without quotes and documents references. Just her liberal opinion.

Her bucket has holes.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Bootlen, you just don't seem to get it! Just because other Christians are not as fundamentally agressive as you are does not make us less Christian.

The United States of American is NOT a Christian country, it is a country that promotes freedom of faith to all.

Since the United States is not a Christian country your repeated references to biblical passages are irrelevant to the United States as a country.

No bootlen, I am not a "lukewarm" Christian, and it is a very pompous thing for to think you can judge me. You really need to stop and think about what Jesus would think of your judgemental attitude toward others.
    ================================================== ==========

Your
    Point 1) Agreed.

Point 2) Agreed. We started out to be but liberalism has changed that for the worse.

Point 3) Biblical passages are a vital part of our well being and sovereignty.

Point 4) I wasn't passing judgement. To judge means to pass sentence. I passed no sentence. If you felt convicted, that came from Someone else. I'm sure you know Who.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Hmm

the only TRUE HIPPOCRIT I ever met was a LIBERAL--everything is relevant and subject to personal interpretation until it hits home! on just about any subject you choose, BUT for example, it's OK to abort an unorn baby but not OK to murder him/her 30 secs later just outside the womb--- why not? isn't that a "termination" also? maybe the "terminator" felt it's the right thing to do ?(personal interpretation). BUT then again,... THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!! & the LORD hates "the shedding of innoncent blood" is there any more innocent blood than an unborn baby ???

oogone seems like we are off topic again but I am curious as to what you are saying here. Are you saying that anyone who is for the death penalty is a liberal? Or only a liberal if they are for abortion rights and the death penalty? If you feel thou shalt not kill, does this make anyone who is for the death penalty or want all al queada dead as in "nuke them all" or shot through the heart and the many ways of saying "thou shalt kill" is not following GODS ten commandments and will not be allowed into heaven because of that? I don't understand some part of your statement. I understand the offense of killing babies, it is wrong. BUt isn't all killing wrong?
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

It doesn't say, "Thou shalt not kill." Properly translated to American English it says, "Thou shalt not murder."

Not all killing is bad. Government has been given authority in Scripture to execute those guilty of capital crimes.

Proud member of KA Club

would murder be innocent people then ?

I bet "murder" can be found in any dictionary.

Proud member of KA Club

Main Entry: 1mur·der
    Pronunciation: 'm&r-d&r
    Function: noun
    Etymology: partly from Middle English murther, from Old English morthor; partly from Middle English murdre, from Old French, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English morthor; akin to Old High German mord murder, Latin mort-, mors death, mori to die, mortuus dead, Greek brotos mortal
    1 : the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought
    2 a : something very difficult or dangerous <the traffic was murder> b : something outrageous or blameworthy <getting away with murder>

Main Entry: 1kill
    Pronunciation: 'kil
    Function: verb
    Etymology: Middle English, perhaps from (assumed) Old English cyllan; akin to Old English cwellan to kill -- more at QUELL
    transitive senses
    1 a : to deprive of life b (1) : to slaughter (as a hog) for food (2) : to convert a food animal into (a kind of meat) by slaughtering
    2 a : to put an end to <kill competition

Major diff there, huh?

Proud member of KA Club

something to chew on

Did not Jesus say, "No man comes to the father but through me."?

This doesn't leave much room for other religions. Jesus and other faiths are mutually exclusive.

Don't believe me.....

Ask him.
    "Knowledge is what you get when you read the directions. Experience is what you get when you don't." --Unknown

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345