Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lcsss logic board power supply

I allready know the answer.I just want to see if anybody has ran into the same problem.Optivew board 031-02430-000,B style sss board 07 YK
    alarm reads LCSSS LOGIC BOARD POWER SUPPLY.Have all 3 legs on starter
    and read at the motor screen on optiveiw,24vdc at starter tb2 4&5 120vac at j5 on starter.All voltages on microboard read ok,power supply voltages ok.
    comms are ok, fault wont reset.Whats my problem?

Has the micro board been recently replaced or has someone been messing with the programing? .

no,it did it on its own.

A fuse....
    “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”

- E.E. Cummings

All fuses are good.

Dont get to upset with me if I take a few swings
    Attached Files Attached Files

Swing away.Is a problem I havent seen before,just want to see if somebody else has seen it,and no the bulletin is not it.

Poor ground on power supply?

Quote Originally Posted by cperk View Post
    Poor ground on power supply?
    Look at my previous thread (vane motor switch).

The high pressure 3 pole safety was broken.What the books dont tell you is the starter looks at teminal TB1-2,53 from the high pressure switch for power and sends a lcsss logic board power supply fault and will not reset till 53 has power again.Kind of a cheap lookin switch.The wires weight caused it to break off with vibration.It had me baffled and I found it by just going through all the wireing.Opened the oil pump vfd box and there it was,wire was hanging.Made me wish it was a YT instead of a YK.Now I have to pump over the gas just to change the P.O.S switch.

Quote Originally Posted by allchlrstech View Post
    The high pressure 3 pole safety was broken.What the books dont tell you is the starter looks at teminal TB1-2,53 from the high pressure switch for power and sends a lcsss logic board power supply fault and will not reset till 53 has power again.Kind of a cheap lookin switch.The wires weight caused it to break off with vibration.It had me baffled and I found it by just going through all the wireing.Opened the oil pump vfd box and there it was,wire was hanging.Made me wish it was a YT instead of a YK.Now I have to pump over the gas just to change the P.O.S switch.
    O I C don't have any 134a YK's yet, and I think I'm glad.

Next time you find something of this sort, why don't you just post that you found a problem and that the answer you came up with might be of some help to someone else, and then tell what you found. Folks will comment, thank you, and you'll feel good about helping others. Telling folks that you found a problem and you want them to guess what it is, is like fishing for compliments. Sounds like what Barney used to do to Andy.....

Somebody did this same thing about something else on here not too long ago. Don't remember who it was. Didn't think much of it then, either. We can play Cool Cwiz if we want to guess at things.

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    Next time you find something of this sort, why don't you just post that you found a problem and that the answer you came up with might be of some help to someone else, and then tell what you found. Folks will comment, thank you, and you'll feel good about helping others. Telling folks that you found a problem and you want them to guess what it is, is like fishing for compliments. Sounds like what Barney used to do to Andy.....

Somebody did this same thing about something else on here not too long ago. Don't remember who it was. Didn't think much of it then, either. We can play Cool Cwiz if we want to guess at things.
    My first line stated that I allready knew the answer and I wanted to see if anybody else ran into the same problem.I guess I should have said I would post the what I found tomorrow.I guess I was expecting to get a reply about someone else finding a bad switch and having the same alarm. I Did not mean to offend anybody.I guess I am left to believe you look to hard for the answer
    only not to find it and that was unacceptable for a know it all like you and that pissed you off.You must be a factory guy or a ex factory guy.I've seen that kind of arrogance all the time.I was only here to help and I dont need this kind of crap.So have at it its all yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast