Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by woods mech
    drcustom,
    Don't believe the liberal media hype, the military overwhelmingly supports Bush. He has supported us and appreciates our sacrifices.

Have you seen Osma? Send the Bush twins. Commander in chief or what? Bush hasn't the slightest Idea of what’s going on day to day in Iraq and he couldn’t care less. Bush has absolutely nothing to offer the American people but his phony war on terror that he admitted he could not win and his rhetoric about Kerry.

Originally posted by johnl45
    drcustom,
    Don't believe the liberal media hype, the military overwhelmingly supports Bush. He has supported us and appreciates our sacrifices.

Have you seen Osama? Send the Bush twins. Commander in chief or what? Bush hasn't the slightest Idea of what’s going on day to day in Iraq and he couldn’t care less. Bush has absolutely nothing to offer the American people but his phony war on terror that he admitted he could not win and his rhetoric about Kerry.

drcustom,

Have you seen Osma? Send the Bush twins. Commander in chief or what? Bush hasn't the slightest Idea of what’s going on day to day in Iraq and he couldn’t care less. Bush has absolutely nothing to offer the American people but his phony war on terror that he admitted he could not win and his rhetoric about Kerry.
    ================================================== =========

Inaccurate therefore irrelevant
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

drcustom,

Have you seen Osama? Send the Bush twins. Commander in chief or what? Bush hasn't the slightest Idea of what’s going on day to day in Iraq and he couldn’t care less. Bush has absolutely nothing to offer the American people but his phony war on terror that he admitted he could not win and his rhetoric about Kerry.

Johnnie, saying it twice might make it true in dem/lib circles but on this forum, saying it twice only makes you look twice as stupid.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen
    drcustom,

Johnnie, saying it twice might make it true in dem/lib circles but on this forum, saying it twice only makes you look twice as stupid.
    Hey! It works for Bush and you believe everything he says.

Iraq Bush’s biggest lie to date but there’s more to come!

Iraq Bush’s biggest lie to date [Posted by johnI45]

================================================== ==========

That statement really does it for ya, johnnie.

You really need to stay out of the crack houses.

While there are laws against murdering, lying, and stealing, there are no lies against stupidity. So I guess we'll just have to put up with you.

Proud member of KA Club

there are republican groups protesting too.
    you don't see the many faces of the protesters in the mainstream media because the mainstream media is owned by the fat cat bigwigs in the repub party.and the dem party.they are all conservative,they wish to conserve their money.

you guys posing as repubs are a joke.if you looked there are real conservatives outthere protesting against this runaway spending and the rise of the debt and deficit spending. and protesting the power of groups like the WTO and other international organizations that are superceding american authority.

not to say that many "protest" are not filled with "ringers "of all ilks.

but there are people of all sorts.for all reasons.

and you guys are just talking sh*t as usual.
    and demographically speaking the republicans are the party that appeals to the undereducated,low income people.and others are the insecure for one reason(I think the republicans with a college degree and a good job have "compensation/size"issues) or another that feel more empowered by the fascist rhetoric of the repud party.that is the same demographic that made up the fascist party in germany.

wealthier more educated people tend to vote democratic.

an educated person may realize the hypocrisy at saying you want to save the life of an unborn child,and then say "bomb the hell out of those arabs".and support those armament industries in peacetime ,while they are starting another war and getting contracts.
    pray to the money!
    pray to the money!
    that is your god.

you people are a joke.

[Edited by remember on 09-05-2004 at 10:20 AM]

wow! If the polls are calling a close election, and its split, it would seem we are in for another civil war by the tone of these posts. except for the 50% of US citizens that don't vote. Our country is in a mess, and its not the dem, or rep, or the mexicans or the moslems, jews, italians, irish,polish, russians or any other ethnic group. At some point aren't we all going to have to shoulder together and bring this country around?

I know its venting, and ego, and beliefes. These discussions are all good and its the american way, but I think we all need to re-evaluate our ideas about each other and stop separating ourselves from ourselves. If we are not happy with whats going on, getting rid of the opposition is not the american way, even in the congress they somehow work together while still opposing each other.

Words are more powerful than the sword, What are we going to do?

and this is NOT, lets all hold hands and kiss and make up, this is the thing that keeps a country alive, all civiliaztions have destroyed themselves by fighting between themselves or laying down to die.

ps. I hope this doesn't make me a hippy or a liberal or alien , or an idiot or a !!!!! I can't remember all the slurs and mud slingin names thrown around here. But it probably will.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Originally posted by remember
    you guys posing as repubs are a joke.

you people are a joke.
    Interesting view remember. Is calling others names your only contribution or do you have anything intelligent to add?

Let's see now;

mainstream media is owned by the fat cat bigwigs
    and from the very same post;
    So..which is it? Do the nasty Republicans own all of the media, which would make them the wealthier and more educated, or do the goody two shoes Democrats have all of the wealthier and more intelligent people. As usual, you have spoken from both sides of your...well, whatever orifice it is you are speaking from.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by remember
    there are republican groups protesting too.
    you don't see the many faces of the protesters in the mainstream media because the mainstream media is owned by the fat cat bigwigs in the repub party.and the dem party.they are all conservative,they wish to conserve their money.

The ONLY news outlet that is controled by a conservative is Fox news. Note that I said CONTROLLED, not owned.

you guys posing as repubs are a joke.if you looked there are real conservatives outthere protesting against this runaway spending and the rise of the debt and deficit spending.
    I'm not happy with these things, and you are right, many others aren't happy about it either. However, we have a two party system, and the other guy already promised to raise taxes and has already proposed two TRILLION in new spending.

Thus - we chose the lesser of the evils.

and protesting the power of groups like the WTO and other international organizations that are superceding american authority.
    We can leave the UN at any time and not hurt many peoples feelings in the republican party. I'm less sure of the WTO, but that outfit is getting too big for it's britches.

Where in any of these posts have you seen a "republican poser" support it?

not to say that many "protest" are not filled with "ringers "of all ilks.

but there are people of all sorts.for all reasons.

and demographically speaking the republicans are the party that appeals to the undereducated,low income people.
    Really. Care to cough up some data points, since you appear to have already researched it?

and others are the insecure for one reason(I think the republicans with a college degree and a good job have "compensation/size"issues)
    No compensation issues here. I think people should be able to own guns. I think babies should be allowed to be born. I think I shouldn't have to pay taxes to be given to some crack whore that's too jacked up to use a rubber when she's trickin' for her next rock. I don't expect to have to pay a higher percentage of tax the more succesful I get.

With those beliefs, which party am I supposed to respect?

The one that is trying to take away my guns, make abortions as common as possible, raise my taxes and punnish my success by increased progresivity in the tax code?

or another that feel more empowered by the fascist rhetoric of the repud party.that is the same demographic that made up the fascist party in germany.
    Fascism according to http://www.m-w.com:

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Perhaps you ought to see what words mean before you use them. The republican party is built on the principle of rugged individualism and responsibility for self.

Apparently you weren't listening....

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...sh.transcript/

I challenge tyou to find a single statement in that speach that exalts anything BUT the individual working toward excellence in their chosen field, let alone economic and social regimentation.

More educated, I might buy. There is a TON of really well educated people out there that support the liberals. A ton of 'em are school teachers and college professors. Once they have tenure, they don't have to worry about anything except cashing the check. The democrats are happy to write a nice fat check to "improve education"

The republicans are happy to write a check for education too - but there's strings on their money. The teachers actually have to prove that they educated somebody for getting the check. Thus, they'll support the dems every time. Don't have to actually DO anything to get that check.

Wealthy - not a chance, except maybe for the loony hollywood lefties. If you throw out celebrities, the bulk of anybody that's "wealthy" support republicans - because to get wealthy, you have to work your tail off, and the Dems will steal the hard earned wealth from the "wealthy" and give it away. See "crack whore" above.

an educated person may realize the hypocrisy at saying you want to save the life of an unborn child,and then say "bomb the hell out of those arabs".
    It is not hypocritical to save an unborn child while preventing a war from coming to your home soil.

Perhaps if we said "try not to hit the abortion clininc when you're bombing the arabs in the apartment next door in Anaheim, CA" you'd feel better about it?

and support those armament industries in peacetime ,while they are starting another war and getting contracts.
    pray to the money!
    pray to the money!
    that is your god.

you people are a joke

[/B][/QUOTE]

So.....

We arent' supposed to build or have a military?

to swipe a phrase from Zell Miller...

"Spitballs?"

You've complained about a whole bunch of Republican Ideas.

Let's here yours....It's a WHOLE lot easier to complain than to cough up a better plan....

So I want to here yours.

Eric K

Damn mtushmoo, I wish I had the patience to be that diplomatic. Nice post!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Right on MUSHMOO very concise and salient rebuttal to Clyde (remember) conspiracy theory boy.

In answer to a question you posed to me in the service thread clyde I started that thread to show that the majority of the men on this forum served their country and know what duty means. We earned the right to speak our mind; it also shows that those who always deride our country and its current president do not know what duty is.

You make interesting points in your many diatribes but I went through that crap when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I have read all the books you have and they were interesting but it is just drivel meant to peek the interest of young malleable minds some see through it and others buy into it for the long haul.

When I was in my late teens I also read and bought into Eric Von Daniken till I found out he fabricated much of his "proof".

A skillful writer can gather facts and rumors laced with supposition to prove any point and to promote any theory.

I knew young Germans that meet in coffee houses and catacomb clubs that thought communism was the wave of the future for Germany. They were nuts and they were lazy worthless individuals that lived off the largess of the government; these same people are the green party in Germany and look what that has done for Germany and the rest of Europe. You remind me of these people, I am curious what is your background do you work if so what kind of work. What liberal arts school did you go to what is your degree or do you have one? I am not attempting to put you down as you do all others just trying to understand where you come from.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123