Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by andserco
    The republicans are at work so not available for a all day get together , all the dems, who are wanting or getting a govt check , they are avilaable all day instead of being at work...O.K I'm ready I hear the "INCOMING" of the flaming on its way....The regular flames will be that there is no jobs because of BUSH, the rich only have money because of BUSH,the corporate giants are raping the average JOE because of BUSH,BUSH is the problem...I will not blame anybody,the Pres,VP,or anybody in govt ever for any of my misfortunes in life , I dont understand when people,(DEMS,REPS,Poor,Rich,working or not, whoever) start blaming others for thier problems. I believe,I could be wrong,that most people's misfortunes in life are self cultivated--poor life decisions,poor money management,bad luck,etc..Because for everbody with a bad situation, there is somebody that is prospering...IMO

[Edited by andserco on 08-31-2004 at 04:51 PM]
    Absolutely correct you are what you make of yourself.

Rob I assume you were referring to john45; speaking of what is your problem that you have such a low opinion responsible people.

On another thread I asked for one of you libs to show concrete proof in black and white this drivel that the Presidents tax cuts benefit the rich and not the middle class. So far I have yet to see only one response and that was just rhetoric no substance.

Yeah classical

Originally posted by rob10
    Do you really believe the CRAP you write. God help us if there are very many with such a singular skewed mindset as yours.
    Definitely a rebuttal to the mindlessness of john and others like him here. The most powerful demonstration a person can participate in is "voting" their convictions.

Talking

all them hippies should go home and get back to work!!!!or whatever they do...

I usually laugh my ass off when I hear the "leader" of a demonstration explain why they are there, because they sound so stupid in their reasoning for it, I can't believe they would go on national tv and acually speek!! Once, I saw a young collage student speaking and she didn't even talk about what the demonstration was about!! What dumbshi!!s

These protesters crack me up..

They like to lay in the street and play dead, keeping people from going about their day.

These people are a bunch goofballs. Can someone tell me whats wrong when we have grown men and women playing dead in the street?

Sometimes the protestors are funny.

I went to see Dubya Monday night in Taylor, Michigan. There was about 8 protesters (or Kerry supporters, I 'spose, since they didn't appear to be opposing anything exept Bush).

One of 'em had a sign that said "Abstinence in 2004; No Bush, No Dick"

About the only clever thing I saw out of 'em.

I also saw the true side of their altruistic "we want to help all men" nature.

They had run out of parking at the event, and the last 50 or 60 cars had to park in a field across from the park. It was a corner lot right where the Kerry folks were wandering around with their signs.

Since it was Michigan, it rained all weekend, the field was a swamp with a nice grass camoflage over the top. I had milled around in the event for a while after it got done, and when I came out, My truck remained in the field along with about 10 cars.

And the protesters.

One of the cars was about 50 feet away from these guys, and the lady was handicapped.

And the car was stuck.

Not a single one of those scumballs raised a finger to help this woman.

It was all I could do as I pulled her out with the truck to keep from cutting the wheel in 4 lo and spraying those bastards with mud. If there hadn't been a cop acros the street, I might have done it.

But that isn't the high road, either.

Such are missed opportunities.....

Eric

I speak from experience when I talk about the liberal protestors. I was involved in a protest in memphis one time for the AFL-CIO. It really opened my eyes to the kind of people that attend protests. They are all lemmings following the marching orders from their sponsoring organizations and most of them have no idea why they are there other than to raise hell. When I left that clusterf**k in memphis I had no respect for those people. Unless they remain peaceful they should be swept off the streets like the other trash.

W04

Re: These protesters crack me up..

Originally posted by infwsdm
    They like to lay in the street and play dead, keeping people from going about their day.

These people are a bunch goofballs. Can someone tell me whats wrong when we have grown men and women playing dead in the street?

You warmongers are a bunch of goofballs. There is nothing wrong with grown men and women playing dead in the street in protest of war. It sure beats the 981 REAL DEAD men and women from the shubs war of choice. At least the protesters can get up and go home at the end of the day.

Bush and Co. What a shameful mess!

Re: Re: These protesters crack me up..

Originally posted by motorboy1
    Originally posted by infwsdm

You warmongers are a bunch of goofballs. There is nothing wrong with grown men and women playing dead in the street in protest of war. It sure beats the 981 REAL DEAD men and women from the shubs war of choice. At least the protesters can get up and go home at the end of the day.

Bush and Co. What a shameful mess!
    981 volunteers died for a cause.Those figures are close to the numbers that are killed here in metro Detroit every year.What's their cause and why are there no protesters who care about the innocent victoms?Maybe because the city and state is being led by the same fruit cakes that stage those types of demonstrations.Democrats would rather kill babies instead of the enemy.

You warmongers are a bunch of goofballs. There is nothing wrong with grown men and women playing dead in the street in protest of war. It sure beats the 981 REAL DEAD men and women from the shubs war of choice. At least the protesters can get up and go home at the end of the day. [Posted by motorboy1]

================================================== ==========

I'm sure glad these lie-in-the-street idiots and people who "think" (loosely used term here) like motor weren't around in the 1770's.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

"981 volunteers died for a cause. Those figures are close to the numbers that are killed here in metro Detroit every year.What's their cause and why are there no protesters who care about the innocent victoms? Maybe because the city and state is being led by the same fruit cakes that stage those types of demonstrations. Democrats would rather kill babies instead of the enemy."

You speak for the soldiers over there do you? Got a few buddies over there right now, and they universally tell me morale is in the pits. The "cause" (read: WMDs) turned out to be a phantasm and everybody just scared they're going to die for ungrateful Iraqis. We need a Commander in Chief who would propose an exit strategy BEFORE going in. Not sure that's Kerry though, but it's a proven fact it sure as hell isn't Bush

drcustom,
    Don't form your opinions on what a few guys you know say. I know guys that say just the oposite of what you "friends" say. We need to finish the mission in Iraq. Not run away like the democrats always want us to do. We have a very low casualty rate in Iraq compared to when we occupied germany after WWII. I for one would rather have the fight taken to those terrorist scumbags over there than have them killing more people over here. You bushhaters are so blinded by your own hatred and stupidity that you can't see the bigger picture. We have an overall strategy in Iraq that is saving American lives here in the states. I will probably end up over there eventually. No, I don't want to go but sometime you have to do things you don't want to do for the greater good of your country. Seem like that concept is foriegn to you antiwar losers. You people don't want to admit that we have been at war with the islamofacists since 1979 when they took americans hostage in Tehran. It's about time our President stood up to them. What we just saw in russia with the schoolchildren taken hostage will be happening here if we do not fight terrorism wherever it is. Don't believe the liberal media hype, the military overwhelmingly supports Bush. He has supported us and appreciates our sacrifices. Your hero Kerry never has supported us nor has any of his liberal colleagues. Kerry is not fit to be commander in chief.

W04

1. Personal responsibility.
    2. National security
    3. Core values ( be consistant)
    4. Vision for future ( once again, be consistant)
    5. Most importantly, NONE OF THESE THINGS come from senator Kerry. No choice in 2004 EXCEPT W

6. Side note: W's biggest faults are trying to get along with the other side. Glad to see "the gloves off". Call a spade a spade
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast