+ Reply to Thread

Thread: relocating to charlotte,north carolina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes
    any good job leads in the charlotte area ?my family and i are relocating to the area.

Post Likes
    Search "HVAC" for N. Carolina at Careerbuilder.com. You'd be amazed at the HVAC openings over in Charlotte. Charlotte is a happening place, amazing growth!

Post Likes
    what is your experience? Are you looking for residential or commercial, service or installation? We are a full service company in Charlotte.
    Ross and Witmer
    704-392-6188

Kirby

Post Likes
    kirby, i beleive i e mailed my resume about a week ago to your company, i will call the phone number on your reply sometime on 8/31.my background is industrial,commercial,with controls,air conditioning,refrigeration,maintenance,outside and facility service work.looking to relocate from new jersey to charlotte.

Post Likes
    rommel21 i just recentely transplanted to the charlotte area myself. if there is any way i can help you out let me know. e-mail if not deleted is cypressfry@hotmail.com

Post Likes
    cypressfry, will try to get a hold of you, thanks for the help. how do you like the area?

Post Likes
    so far i like it a lot, still getting used to some of the differences though. where are you moving from??

Post Likes

relocating to charlotte

sfry, we are moving from new jersey, it cost too much to do anything living here, what areas and types of companies should i stay away from? how long did it take you to find the job you liked? rommel21

Post Likes
    Romme, we are a large commercial only company. If you would like to know more shoot me an email with your contact info or resume. BDBIG1@AOL.Com

Post Likes
    to,BDBIG1@AOL.COM ,I TRIED TO E MAIL YOU MY RESUME AT THAT E MAIL ADDRESS, IT WOULD NOT GO THRU, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CONTACT POINT, I AM COMING TO CHARLOTTE ON THURSDAY FOR A INTERVIEW , I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU MY PROFILE AND INFO , MAYBE YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED., CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR COMPANY? THANKS FOR THE REPLY.ROMMEL 21

Post Likes
    Rommel, Try this Email JimD@IBS-Service.com Our web site is http://www.IBS-Service.Com the web site may be dowm. Our corp. office is in Fl. Give it a try, it may work.

[Edited by hvac4me on 09-05-2004 at 12:28 PM]

Post Likes
    hvac4me, i will try to send you my resume on my e-mail, let me know if you have any questions , thankyou, rommel 21

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in