Thread: Please Compare

Here's another one

Kerry voting to oppose a bill to protect QOUTE " OLD GLORY" END QUOTE as if he has any respect for it at all. Free speech my A$$ . You can speak against it without burning it.

Thanks Spike. It kind of puts things in perspective tho it probably won't change any electric koolaid drinkin', party line spouting democrats minds in this forum. It is good to see the two compared side by side like that.

W04

Construimus Batuimus
    NMCB-22

Wow, Bush is even more right-wing than I thought. Thanks Spike this reinforced my reasons to vote for John Kerry the next President of the United States of America.

Originally posted by johnl45
    Wow, Bush is even more right-wing than I thought. Thanks Spike this reinforced my reasons to vote for John Kerry the next President of the United States of America.
    I doubt it. The only thing that would keep you from voting for Kerry would be a brain transplant.

Originally posted by James 3528
    I doubt it. The only thing that would keep you from voting for Kerry would be a brain transplant.
    Now I know what happened too you. I would sue the surgeon for malpractice; sorry, I forgot you’re a right-wing Republican so that would be a frivolous law suite.

Originally posted by James 3528
    ================================================== =========

Assuming he has a brain to replace.

But you know what assuming does.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Give it a minute and Kerry may be on the other side of the chart with Bush. Ummmm, Can you say Iraq Johnnie !

Kerry . What a loser.