Swift Boats, PBR's and the Riverine Force....

This duty was amongst the most hazardous "in country".

Taking murderous fire from BOTH sides of the river during an ambush was just 1 reason why these guys had a 75% casualty rate. If you were point in a jarhead rifle company and got shot or worse, at least you would die on the turf, and not like some frog in the muddy river.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GUY THAN DONT F**CKING VOTE FOR HIM,(shouting) but do not for 1 minute think that he is NOT an American Warrior, just like Max Cleland and John McCain and every other swinging dick that had the misfortune of going there

What he said to Congress when he came home was TRUE, just as it is still TRUE today. Thats just the way war is

Tinhorns round here think "dey da man"....lmfaoaymf's
    most wouldnt last 4 minutes on the river.

I dislike Kerry and HATE LIARKILLERAWOLBUSH, too bad this is all we get in this great republic

Am also locked, loaded and am relishing with glee the upcoming American Civil War II. Working with 14-24 gauge tin these past decades has kept me in pretty good shape.

Zzonko
    US Naval Mobil Construction Batallion 71
    NSA Cam Ranh Bay 1970

Johnson & nixon.....

...said that if we didnt stop the NVA & VC over there that we would have to stop them here. that was over 35 years ago Where have I heard that recently??

I don't know what you've been smoking but...pass it around.
    John Kerry is no hero. He's not even a warrior.

Originally posted by zzonko
    Swift Boats, PBR's and the Riverine Force....

This duty was amongst the most hazardous "in country".

Taking murderous fire from BOTH sides of the river during an ambush was just 1 reason why these guys had a 75% casualty rate. If you were point in a jarhead rifle company and got shot or worse, at least you would die on the turf, and not like some frog in the muddy river.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GUY THAN DONT F**CKING VOTE FOR HIM,(shouting) but do not for 1 minute think that he is NOT an American Warrior, just like Max Cleland and John McCain and every other swinging dick that had the misfortune of going there

What he said to Congress when he came home was TRUE, just as it is still TRUE today. Thats just the way war is

Tinhorns round here think "dey da man"....lmfaoaymf's
    most wouldnt last 4 minutes on the river.

I dislike Kerry and HATE LIARKILLERAWOLBUSH, too bad this is all we get in this great republic

Am also locked, loaded and am relishing with glee the upcoming American Civil War II. Working with 14-24 gauge tin these past decades has kept me in pretty good shape.

Zzonko
    US Naval Mobil Construction Batallion 71
    NSA Cam Ranh Bay 1970

You sound disturbed

Thumbs up

well said,couldnt agree more.not much of a choice we get...........