Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Tech Guest
    Who cares...

Originally posted by senior tech
    Who cares...
    Anal much???

The intent of this thread is to lighten things up a bit.

Jeesh.

Besides we all know you are a Nader fan.

I say we give them glooves and put them on MTV. Winner gets FLA. For the rematch, winner gets CA. [Posted by Kim]

================================================== ==========

That's too funny!

That may be the only way to settle FLA. Those people don't know how to read a ballot.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

You know who could take 'em both???

Kucinich ... he's a bad man.

Bush would win because Kerry would run like he did in vietnam. And Ben Kerry was in the Navy not the Army.

Bush would win by default - Kerrys wifes string isnt long enough to let him in the ring.

John Kerry...

what a mess!!!

Oh Bush Will kick his arse

Originally posted by motorboy1
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    I'll bet Bush could kick your ass, motormouth

Nananahnana.

....and my dad can beat up your dad, so there
    Bush would have to kill me because I will fight to the death. We know he doesn't have the guts to do that - his cushy stateside duty during Vietnam kept him safe while Kerry and others were being shot at and killed on a daily basis. I'm NOT questioning anyone elses cushy stateside duty just the shrubs. If you were lucky enough to get that kind of duty, more power to you. Bushes only qualification for getting such coveted duty was his daddies connections. He was appointed that duty despite scoring below more qualified candidates and by getting put at the top of the list, so to speak. Bush what a pussy.
    Judson Cox
    August 9, 2004
    [clip]
    Several months ago, a man claiming to have served with John Kerry in Vietnam contacted me. He told me that Sen. Kerry was undeserving of his medals. He claimed that Sen. Kerry was a coward, who fled from or avoided battle even at the risk of his fellow soldiers, and that his entire military career was a sham meant only to further his future in politics. He said that after Kerry returned from his four month service in Vietnam, he engaged in activities bordering on treason.

Democrats have little respect for the truth, and after Clinton, they assume that most Americans are so dumb that we will believe whatever they tell us. They say that none of these men served with Kerry, when in fact, all of them did. They claim the doctor who treated Kerry for his first purple heart isn't really a doctor, and he didn't treat Kerry's injury. In truth, the man is a doctor; he pulled the rose thorn sized bit of metal from Kerry's arm and applied a band-aid, but left the signing of the paperwork to one of his underlings. They claim that none of these men served on Kerry's boat, even though (Swift Boat Veteran for Truth) Steve Gardner served as a machine gunner on Kerry's boat (only two of Kerry's "band of brothers" served on his boat).[/clip]

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/cox/040809

Kerry.. What a MESS !!!

This is about who would kick who's ass...

Simple question ... lighten up.

I don't think W could whip Kerry's a$$. Kerry doesn't appear to have one.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Oh Bush Will kick his arse

Mmmmmmmmmm let’s see a Texas rancher against a Massachusetts career politician my money is on Pres. Bush!
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Originally posted by hvacbear
    Mmmmmmmmmm let’s see a Texas rancher against a Massachusetts career politician my money is on Pres. Bush!
    Texas Rancher ???

Let's try former cokehead and alcoholic.

Son of a president

Afraid of combat

Ivy league education

... that is just his image ...

The guy wasn't even steadily employed until he was like 40 years old ... I got a name for that "My cousin Earl."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast