Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I thought you should know God wants All Americans to Re-elect Pres Bush! (He told me so) And anyone who doesn't agree is a Godless,heathen, communist, homo, morfodite, retarded,limp cheese. There, its all been said .... Boss can now shut down this area of HVAC Talk!
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by ozone drone
    I thought you should know God wants All Americans to Re-elect Pres Bush! (He told me so) And anyone who doesn't agree is a Godless,heathen, communist, homo, morfodite, retarded,limp cheese. There, its all been said .... Boss can now shut down this area of HVAC Talk!
    Once again, another typical remark from a typical republican. You guys all think you're so smart and you can't even spell - morons.

Originally posted by motorboy1
    Once again, another typical remark from a typical republican. You guys all think you're so smart and you can't even spell - morons.
    Not a "typical republican" a "republican Phrophet" I'm with ya ozone dude....I don't want to be a "Godless, heathen, communist, homo, morfodite, retarded,limp cheese"

Kerry and gang!!!

Mommy & Daddy don't give you enough attention at home, do they motorboy?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Listen Kid, I know morfodite is vernacular for hermaphrodite. It just doesn't have the same punch, okay?

Secondly, the post is sarcasm making fun of the know it all attitude while combining elements of America, Religion and Politics. It ain't no fun having to talk down to ya.

When motorboy was

electrocuted, he lost 45 IQ points. This qualified him to be a dumbocrat.

That means his IQ is now 2!

Electrocuted?! Wow, motorboy. I didn't know you had legitimate brain damage. I thought you were choosing to be stupid. My apologies.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Ma..ma..ma..momma said to vote for Bush 'cause Kerry is is the DEVIL!

Democrats are ohnery cause they got all those teeth and no toothbrush!

Originally posted by king nothing
    Ma..ma..ma..momma said to vote for Bush 'cause Kerry is is the DEVIL!

Democrats are ohnery cause they got all those teeth and no toothbrush!
    Hey Man!....I thank you really are the kang!

disclaimer: the above mispellings of think and king are intentional in order to convey accent. If I mispelled mispelled, then tell me what an idiot I am for that and not kang ...thank you

Listen Kid, I know morfodite is vernacular for hermaphrodite. It just doesn't have the same punch, okay?

Secondly, the post is sarcasm making fun of the know it all attitude while combining elements of America, Religion and Politics. It ain't no fun having to talk down to ya.
    Sorry, Pops. You guys write such retarded **** it's hard to tell when you are trying to be sarcastic. You're still a moron.

[i]Originally posted by motorboy1

Sorry, Pops. You guys write such retarded **** it's hard to tell when you are trying to be sarcastic. You're still a moron. [/B]

Yeah , must be a moron playing around in all this venom and mouthfoam. Think I'll stick to the commercial and general forums. The guys there are only half wacked out.

Yep, just a bunch of Republicans with oil in thier viens here. Some seem to be grabbing the crack pipe a little too much lately. A few clearly have emotional or anger management problems .
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast